Strike starts order biggest item you can afford then send it back.

Not me. I’m going to be the perfect driver. Follow the rules and make the best of it. Most importantly keep my integrity.

Again this is all part of negotiations. We’ve been through this already. We got two more weeks of this. Don’t freak out now. I’m starting to question if half these posts are actually fake. Chicken little going on
I'm just having a little fun
I'm really not that concerned

Commercial Inside Release

If the execs are telling remote workers to report to the center, UPS is planning to play hardball at the negotiating table.

Those remote workers are furiously looking for new jobs, by now.

Over70irregs

Gonna be Warm outside in non A/C trucks, while deliver overweights, being a scab while watching your back being videotaped on Aug 1… (run on sentence)

RTS313

IMG_1390.gif

Thebrownblob

And watch it all get delivered by Amazon, or FedEx or after the strike is over..
😂
Riiight, FedEx is already in panic mode, USPS already has routes sitting daily in metropolitan areas, and your feeble brain cannot comprehend Amazon does not do the same job we do. They are not a business to business pick up and deliver service.

MrBates

In addition, on July 31st:

- Take batteries out of Key fob
- Leave gas tanks on E
- Loosen up screws on side view mirrors
- Stop by store on the way home and pick up some beers for the cooler on the picket line. (Don't forget solo cups, we have to maintain appearances)