Strike starts order biggest item you can afford then send it back.

Shorts365

In addition, on July 31st:

- Take batteries out of Key fob
- Leave gas tanks on E
- Loosen up screws on side view mirrors
- Stop by store on the way home and pick up some beers for the cooler on the picket line. (Don't forget solo cups, we have to maintain appearances)
Gas on E is actually a solid idea.

I’d like to add throw away any access codes taped to the back of the bulkheads.

Shorts365

3 large window A/C units.
Bowflex.
Barbells with complete set of weights from 5-100 lbs.
What percentage of the exercise equipment we deliver actually gets used more than a couple times?

Like brother, if you’re not motivated enough to go down to the sporting goods store and pick this crap up yourself, you’re definitely not motivated enough to get shredded in your bonus room.

I might just start forwarding all weight sets straight to Goodwill.

Kirk79

What percentage of the exercise equipment we deliver actually gets used more than a couple times?

Like brother, if you’re not motivated enough to go down to the sporting goods store and pick this crap up yourself, you’re definitely not motivated enough to get shredded in your bonus room.

I might just start forwarding all weight sets straight to Goodwill.
I delivered a treadmill to a lady and picked it up 3 days later cuz she didn’t have the energy to set it up. I almost took break to do it for her rather than load it back up

clean hairy

Order a nice heavy lawn mower and a motorcycle engine.
Order a few cases of 16 lb bowling balls, 64 lbs per case.
Even if your car does not need brake rotors, having extras never hurts! But darn it! You accidentally ordered the wrong ones and have to return them!

Over70irregs

You think they will be compensated for wear and tear?

Also I wonder how many will report to their insurance companies that they are using their personal vehicle for business purposes
Insurance companies are on alert for liabilities right now. I know they are self insured but rates are at all time highs.