STUG's a Grandfather???

P

pickup

Congratulations, Steven. And no one mentioned it... a grandSON : another island of testosterone ,finally , in the sea of estrogen that has surrounded you for a long time (I'm building on the title someone suggested for your autobiography).

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
famous grandpa's
images
Al Lewis Grandpa Munster !!
images
Grandpa Walton congrats STUG !!

P

pickup

Grandstugger,

The AARP requires you to ride this model of bike from now on. Just a heads up. :dissapointed:

That's priceless, dizzee. i'd rep you, but it bothers me you have so much more rep than I do. Although you deserve it. Clearly, a picture is worth a thousand points of rep.:wink2:

P

pickup

That's priceless, dizzee. i'd rep you, but it bothers me you have so much more rep than I do. Although you deserve it. Clearly, a picture is worth a thousand points of rep.:wink2:

I'm kidding about the rep thing, dizzee. As cheryl stated, it's really not an important issue. Although, those with red , zero rep seem to have issues.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Congratulations Steve,
All the best to your daughter and Grandson:happy2:

And don't forget the two most important roles of a grandparent!!!
  1. Love
  2. Spoil, Spoil, Spoil

P

pickup

Congratulations Steve,

1. Love
  2. Spoil, Spoil, Spoil

that's the beauty of a grandchild. You spoil the heck out of him and get all the adoration from the kid and then the parents have to deal with the repercussions of having a spoiled kid.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I'm kidding about the rep thing, dizzee. As cheryl stated, it's really not an important issue. Although, those with red , zero rep seem to have issues.

Hmmm, I never really noticed before, but I see now, that mine is bigger than yours. :peaceful:

Congratulations Steve,

1. Love
  2. Spoil, Spoil, Spoil

+1

that's the beauty of a grandchild. You spoil the heck out of him and get all the adoration from the kid and then the parents have to deal with the repercussions of having a spoiled kid.

Exactly!! :happy-very:

bluehdmc

Congratulations! Just think, you get all the pleasures of having a kid, can spoil him and YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE THE DIAPERS!