STUG's a Grandfather???

ol'browneye

Congratulations Steve! From one new grandpa to another!(And I'm even younger!)

Just hold him while he's sleeping and you will see what I meant in my other post!:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here's the update on "this" situation. I met my Grandson 2 weeks ago and here's the photographic proof.

2107.jpg

2106.jpg

UPS Lifer

I am jealous! I don't have one of those yet! Both my boys are over 30 with no GFs in sight let alone something more. Oh well! The kids live 400 miles away, I imagine I would be spending more time going back and forth.

I am very happy (and jealous) for you ! BTW..... Did I say I was jealous? ;)

Here's the update on "this" situation. I met my Grandson 2 weeks ago and here's the photographic proof.
2106.jpg

Steve-o, My son still has a crush on the daughter in green. Please send dating instructions and dowry info. Nice boy,comes from a good family. At least thats what they said when we bought him.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
did you keep forgetting what that TV with the mouse and
keyboard was on your desk so your wife had to label it for you old man?
LOL,
my youngest daughter has labels like that posted throughout the house so she can learn
to read/spell them. They're called sight words. It's funny that my Grandson's Aunt's are 6, 7, 8 and 14.:happy2:

Steve-o, My son still has a crush on the daughter in green.
Please send dating instructions and dowry info. Nice boy,comes from a good family.
At least thats what they said when we bought him.
You'll have to post a picture
of the little guy so my daughter can see it and give him a thumbs up or down.:happy2:

City Driver

what ethnic backround u come from look like a mix to me

people dont know what i am cuz im 3/4 hispanic 1/4 black so people ask me all the time

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I just showed her the picture and she gave me the teeter-totter hand,
as in he's okay. She unfortunately has crushes on older guys who's
last names end in Jonas, at the moment.