Suicide at World port?

542thruNthru

You guys ever see the “ DAYS WORKED SAFE NO EMPLOYEE INJURIES” and has a digital display of the day usually in the thousands ….there is a reason UPS doesn’t have those. Not a week goes by without someone being injured.
🧔‍♂️✊
That's because we got runners like you.
futurama-fry.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Meh....

He was a one term President, that was banned for life from the Teamsters.

Hard to say what would have happened.
you of all people should know why he was only a one term president. ( he didnt play ball )
Our family was friends with him and used to lunch when he visited the Lake Tahoe area.

he wasnt an angel but more honest than most Teamster officers.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You guys ever see the “ DAYS WORKED SAFE NO EMPLOYEE INJURIES” and has a digital display of the day usually in the thousands ….there is a reason UPS doesn’t have those. Not a week goes by without someone being injured.
🧔‍♂️✊
They used to in our Feeder department ( accidents not injuries )

but gave that up . The first 16 years I was in feeder we had like TWO accidents. They were huge news . They were discussed at the monthly safety meetings.

Then it was like every month.
Then it was like every week.

They gave up that board and no one even talked about them anymore. Like everything at the company,
standards were lowered.

I blame the start of this when the company went public. Most of us saw the writing on the wall.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
you of all people should know why he was only a one term president. ( he didnt play ball )
Our family was friends with him and used to lunch when he visited the Lake Tahoe area.

he wasnt an angel but more honest than most Teamster officers.

Lake Tahoe is something everyone should experience. No BS. Absolutely gorgeous.

I'll stick with the Nevada side.... ;)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns