Super Bowl Predictions

local804

Once again its time to make your predictions on the Superbowl and have it time stamped when you post. Will it be the Evil Empire from New England or will it be the shining stars from the south. Well the Jets exposed some weaknesses from the Pats and if Jessica Simpsons stays away from the stadium, I hate to say it, looks like

The Boys are back in town

Dallas Cowboys Superbowl Champs

brett636

New England will lose to the Colts in the playoffs sending Peyton and Company back to the Superbowl only to lay the smackdown on the Dallas Cowgirls!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Time stamp this baby!!

NEW ENGLAND WILL BE THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!

And if you think anyone else will BEAT them you're only fooling yourselves..:happy-very:

Of course if Brady goes down with an injury so goes the team!

P.S. I'm from California and would really like to see the Chargers take it!

tieguy

Banned
Green bay over NE pats. NE has a great team but this is favres year. Green bay now has a running attack with ryan grant making them even tougher.

Seattle will put Alexander on IR and activate a RB on the practice squad. Between him and Morris they will run for almost 200 yards.

Seattle..........17
Jacksonville...16

SimpleUPSer

I'm going to agree with Tie, Packers and Pats, but New England will win 38-30.

I would have gone with the Cowboys, but the Jessica Simpson/T.O. feud will do them in :happy2:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I'm going to agree with Tie, Packers and Pats, but New England will win 38-30.

I would have gone with the Cowboys, but the Jessica Simpson/T.O. feud will do them in :happy2:

I'll have to agree with this senario!

I too would have picked the Cowboys to meet the Patriots and lose but Romo's thumb and now T.O.'s ankel and the hottie on the sidelines...Just too much going on..

Patriots 42
Packers 28

However if anyone can pull off an upset Favre can if he's on top of his game.

T

Fredless

APWA Hater
I'm rooting for New England. My girlfriend is from Lynn MA and besides, I want to see the whole country cry the blues..

...especially new yorkers.

I hope its a rematch of 1996 - NE v Packers.