Super Bowl XL

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
1.Who's everyone rooting for in the Super Bowl? 2.Where will you be watching it? 3.Who has Monday off to recover?

wily_old_vet

1. Pittsburgh-I have no dog in the hunt but want to see Bettis go out with a Super Bowl ring.

2. At a friends house.

3. I have every Monday off to recover (as well as Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat):tongue_sm

over9five

Staff member
1. Don't know whos playing.

2. Won't watch.

3. Unless you're a player, why would you need a day off to recover?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll have the game on....don't care who's playing. I just want to see what Fedex will get for their $2.5 million ad. I hope it's a dumb one. I do like the half-time shows.:)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Interestingly, the statistics say that 6% of Americans call in sick on Monday after Super Bowl. The Super Bowl people could solve this problem by having the event on a Saturday.

DS

Fenderbender
Every year one of our sports writers here simulates the super bowl game using his X-box,and Madden NFL.Using the most recent roster updates,
he sets it up and lets it rip,CPU vs CPU.Last year it came up with the EXACT score,Patriots 24,Eagles 21.This time around,it predicts a final score of Seahawks 42,Steelers 14.It had Ben Roethlisberger throw a total of 5 interceptions with one late TD in the 4th quarter.Too little too late.
We`ll see how it really pans out later this evening.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Current Detroit temp. is 30 degrees with light snow........isn't that a little cold for Seattle people? Wouldn't the Steelers be able to play better in that kind of weather?....like a mudder on a wet track. Or doesn't it matter?:confused:1

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ok, the Fedex commercial was a dud !! :thumbdown

First of all, how many jocks can read that fast to even know it was about Fedex. :lol:

Good, I think Fedex wasted $2.5 million !! :thumbup1: