Super Duper Christians

It will be fine

No argument there and in my opinion is that the people who covered it up committed the greater sin ! But you misdirect "Thou shall not kill " that is abortion. And the Person at the root founding of the church said "Love me and love one another". If you practice that you would not abuse, lie to or kill any of your fellow human beings that includes the unborn. Easy said than done.
Don’t a lot of Catholics support the death penalty?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Don’t a lot of Catholics support the death penalty?
They shouldn't but your comparison is unfair and once again misdirection. The death penalty is imposed on a person who caused a death or deaths to fellow human beings. What has an unborn innocent in a mothers womb done to have their life terminated . The Catholic Church is not condemning Biden to the death penalty just denying him the Holy Eucharist .

It will be fine

They shouldn't but your comparison is unfair and once again misdirection. The death penalty is imposed on a person who caused a death or deaths to fellow human beings. What has an unborn innocent in a mothers womb done to have their life terminated . The Catholic Church is not condemning Biden to the death penalty just denying him the Holy Eucharist .
I guess I missed the clarifier in the commandment you cited. How did they fit footnotes on the tablets?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm for the death penalty, abortion, knees on the throat, getto shoot outs, AR-15's with 30 round clips and anything else that will slow population growth.
Mandatory (free)vasectomy for all new born male infants.
(Free) reversal surgery at your request anytime after your 18th birthday.

rod

Retired 22 years
Mandatory (free)vasectomy for all new born male infants.
(Free) reversal surgery at your request anytime after your 18th birthday.
I would say free reversals after 25 or even later---unless it was determined that you had a dozen baby mommas lined up. Then --NO reversal.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I love pro life people.
Pro life = don’t ever complain about welfare
feeding-5000.jpg