Superbowl halftime show old person complaint thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some question about who exactly should go to the White House in the news. Should Taylor Swift be going with the Chief's? Didn't know she was on the team?

Do wives, girlfriends typically go to these things with the players?

oldngray

nowhere special
Some question about who exactly should go to the White House in the news. Should Taylor Swift be going with the Chief's? Didn't know she was on the team?

Do you think Mahomes wife wants her there?

Thebrownblob

I can’t imagine why anyone would spend even one second worried about it.

Thebrownblob

Think about it. It's a logistical problem. Some of these professional athletes have multiple baby mommas, girlfriends, wives. You invited one, they all have to go!
If they got baby mamas, the baby mamas are well aware and are there for the money and nothing else it’s all good.

rod

Retired 22 years
He was from Minnesota, so you’re bias. Lol
Has nothing to do with it. There are a LOT of black thugs in Mn. I detest. Prince had talent--I can't say the same thing about those involved with this years halftime show. All they appeared to me was to be a bunch of crotch grabbing- jumping around idiots who were mediocre singers at the most.

Thebrownblob

Halftime show SUCKED. Now the halftime show Prince did a few years ago was GREAT. See— I’m not as prejudice as you all think I am.
That show prince did in the rain with lightning and him playing guitar was the best show ever. And I’m not even a big prince fan although I do think he’s was talented.