Supervisor threatening me with physical violence. What steps should I take?

Drink Craft Beer

They absolutely want the smart employees gone. Those are the ones who read the contract and file for fmla and disability and dont believe everything their sup says
Exactly this ^^^^

They want employees who don't second guess and do as instructed like robots. When you tell them what it states in the contract, they get pissed and start over-supervising you. They'll nitpick at every little thing....trying to get you to flip your lid and do or say something that's grounds for getting fired.

I just laugh and give it right back to em'. You're considered a troublemaker if you stick up for yourself instead of being the puppet they want you to be.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
that's why they are spending hundreds of millions of dollars on robots and machines to load and unload. anyone here on BC from the East Bay?( california ) they completely revamped the hub in Richmond a couple years ago. I wonder how many jobs that cut?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
that's why they are spending hundreds of millions of dollars on robots and machines to load and unload. anyone here on BC from the East Bay?( california ) they completely revamped the hub in Richmond a couple years ago. I wonder how many jobs that cut?
You want to provide a link to any evidence at all. I mean any. That ups has machines that load or unload?

El Correcto

god is dead
I got a warning letter because I reported a misload at 130...our cutoff for reporting misloads is 2...it was a business...end of the day I scanned it as missed...they called me and told me I should have scanned it before 5 as closed...nobody told me that til after 5 and that's also dishonesty...anyway they harass everyone...maybe not you but at least here they do
Do your job honestly, let them say that in front of a union representative. Refuse to acknowledge them until one is provided.

browntroll

i actually have an mma wanna be sup in my hub, thinks just cause he goes to a ufc gym and learns a few things that
he can take anyone on. i normally avoid him but hes always messing around with a few ppl so he came up to me in a
fighting stance last time, i told him if he touches me i will file and his response: "go ahead im waiting for someone to file on me,
ill get them fired".
me:how, ur not even in my side of the building"
sup:" i dont care, ill watch u everyday till u mess up'
me:" stop wasting my time" i just walked away.
sup: "thats what i thought"