Sups and Managers On Motorcycles

• Thread starter Brown Blood Turning Red
  • Start date

oper8tor

An ambulance for a rolled ankle or strained back would be overkill. But you might have a lower threshold for pain compared to my drivers.

dirtcurt

But you might have a lower threshold for pain compared to my drivers.[/quote]

I would imagine there are a few of "your drivers" who would like to "check" your threshold for pain with that comment.

Fnix

Our supes and managers used to park there cars outside the bay doors until one day the guy with the irreg train decided on his last day he would rip down the building gate and slide his train up against all the cars. Never did see him again.

It was funny the sliding gate with the wheels was torn to shreds and the barb wire was strewn to threads on the ground. All the drivers were like what the hell? And all 5 cars were messed up pretty bad.

dudebro

Hey, local804:
Sometimes we actually CARE about the drivers. In my building, we're running out of parking spaces and the building is landlocked, can't expand anywhere. So the center sups and managers were given passes to park inside, so at 8:30 when the last of the drivers arrive on property, they have a place to park. Believe me, it's not for the mgmt because at 7AM or earlier when they get in, there are plenty of spots.
It LOOKS like do as I say not as I do, but it's really the simplest answer to a problem. And the mgmt, not the drivers, take the risk of the crazy irreg driver described above. I'd rather be in the employee lot where a guy can only slash my tires, key the car, and crazy glue my door shut, not back over it with a feeder :tongue_sm

rushfan

If I was a sup or manager, I would ride a bike. That way, I wouldn't have to drive all over town running misloads to drivers.

tieguy

Banned
We have people file greviences on personal vehicles in the Hub's Yard. Unless they are unloading something like the few times we have a cookout or something like that. Our management isn't allowed to park next to the building, they have to use the Employee Parking Lot like everybody else.

What article of the contract would that violate?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What article of the contract would that violate?

I don't know that this is something that is a grievance. A mechanic used to write down tag numbers and do this. Personal vehicles in our Yard have to have a Pass hanging on the mirror. My new center manager parks in the yard every morning about 6AM when I get to work. He unloads cases of water for us and puts them on ice. He will get a great ERI Score from me, plus he got the Carwash to finally wash my P7!:thumbup1: