Sups having sex with hourlys (on topic)

Hellobrown2000

So a ft sup on the buildings preload has been having sex with two employees. One was leaving his house another was pulling up. She went psycho and smashed all his windows. Another pt sup has been having sex with multiple employees one of which from the ft sup story. All of this is known by center manager, driver sups, HR, and every preload employee. When center manager was asked how in the world are these sups allowed to be in the building after this was known and occurred we were told "pending investigation they are allowed to be working". I'm not sure of laws but I would think allowing them back on the job after they did what they did is against a law is it not? Any insight, has this happened in your building, no one wants them in the building now, any suggestions on getting them out?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So a ft sup on the buildings preload has been having sex with two employees. One was leaving his house another was pulling up. She went psycho and smashed all his windows. Another pt sup has been having sex with multiple employees one of which from the ft sup story. All of this is known by center manager, driver sups, HR, and every preload employee. When center manager was asked how in the world are these sups allowed to be in the building after this was known and occurred we were told "pending investigation they are allowed to be working". I'm not sure of laws but I would think allowing them back on the job after they did what they did is against a law is it not? Any insight, has this happened in your building, no one wants them in the building now, any suggestions on getting them out?

Not against law is against company policy. If it bothers you that much call the ethics hot line

TheCreepo

None of our business who is sleeping with who .It's there personal life . I'm sure you wouldn't want ur follow co workers spreading rumors about ur personal relationships ...

PT Car Washer

None of our business who is sleeping with who .It's there personal life . I'm sure you wouldn't want ur follow co workers spreading rumors about ur personal relationships ...
You would be amazed at how someone's personal life can influence their, and everyone around them, life at work. Sounds like a real mess.

wayfair

swollen member
There's a badass ptsup in our building, twilight sort... olympic :censored2:
she has a side chick that's going thru the "sex-reassignment" process...

Lord, why??????????

NonDeliverOtherMissed

So u actually have attractive females at ur hub...or are all party's just non attractive ppl...the females at my building are FUUUUGGLLLYYYY!!!!!! Well maybe 1 decent one as long as she is in the building and all you have to compare her to is the other females..but put her out in general public and I'll change my mind the minute I walk out the door

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Maybe worry about doing your job instead of other people's problems? UPS will sort it out, none of their personal soap opera effects you as far as I could tell from your story. Wonder how many second chance drug users you don't know about that actually posed a larger danger to you.

10 point

...except for little things that happen in the workplace like ignored attendance infractions, accidents covered up, preferential cake route coverage, uneven discipline, etc etc etc....for those that do the "extra credit" after school so to speak.

Yeah, we've seen it. And then some.

Ruins morale. Breeds contempt.

Dr.Brownz

So u actually have attractive females at ur hub...or are all party's just non attractive ppl...the females at my building are FUUUUGGLLLYYYY!!!!!! Well maybe 1 decent one as long as she is in the building and all you have to compare her to is the other females..but put her out in general public and I'll change my mind the minute I walk out the door

This thread would have been better with pictures, or at the least illustrations

Hellobrown2000

Maybe worry about doing your job instead of other people's problems? UPS will sort it out, none of their personal soap opera effects you as far as I could tell from your story. Wonder how many second chance drug users you don't know about that actually posed a larger danger to you.
No but what it does affect is, moral. If people are being suspended because they clocked in 10 seconds late or took to long to get a drink of water and this person is fraternizing with employees there is a problem.