Sups having sex with hourlys (on topic)

L

Little Brownie Girl

1, File a grievance for a hostile work environment that makes doing your job increasing stressful which is a FEDERAL and STATE violation. This is bigger than UPS.

2, Wait until the affair sours and the sexual harassment suits begin in revenge against the supervisor and UPS for allowing it to continue by condoning it.

Bingo! Crosshairs in the scope!

Hindenburg crash landing on the Titanic!

oldupsman

Back in the day it happened quite a bit. In the end it always ended up blowing up in the face of the
people involved. Firings, transfers, whatever. Never saw one end in a happy ending.

10 point

Back in the day it happened quite a bit. In the end it always ended up blowing up in the face of the
people involved. Firings, transfers, whatever. Never saw one end in a happy ending.
You forgot divorces. Bad decisions only multiply toward bad endings. It will take some time but it's like a hollow point slug... it ends up worse than it starts.

El Correcto

god is dead
could blow up into a rape case considering person has authority over them. UPS doesn't like rape headlines I'm sure. Then again it could end in a happy golden age marriage. I'd say they got an equal shot at both.

Future

Victory Ride
1, File a grievance for a hostile work environment that makes doing your job increasing stressful which is a FEDERAL and STATE violation. This is bigger than UPS.

2, Wait until the affair sours and the sexual harassment suits begin in revenge against the supervisor and UPS for allowing it to continue by condoning it.

Bingo! Crosshairs in the scope!

Hindenburg crash landing on the Titanic!
Pervert

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I bet she's pretty hairy too, eh??
upload_2016-4-24_15-24-29.jpeg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It isn't a person's life or what they were doing. I would worry about them showing favoritism towards those employees because their having sex with them. That is a problem and should be addressed.

Mick32

I don't think fraternizing is even against the rules anymore. I do believe they'd move the sup if upper management found out, but it isn't illegal like I once was.
Funny thing is, it probably happened more when it was.

I don't think fraternizing is even against the rules anymore. I do believe they'd move the sup if upper management found out, but it isn't illegal like I once was.
Funny thing is, it probably happened more when it was.

Is it no longer in the policy book? It was in the ones circa 1991

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Hourlies and management can fraternize, that policy was changed around 5 years ago.

I think it's because of all of the low-life management-sups-hourlies who have been caught in their offices, bathrooms, trucks , or whatever...it became so prevalent that the company probably couldn't keep up with all of the lateral moves and demotions, drama, grievances, lawsuits, and so on.

I can name several over the years. These are never isolated cases. It's a cesspool

To the OP, instead if ignoring the drama and action - it's more fun to get involved in the hub community, be a team player and socialize - spread rumors and change a few tiny details to each person you tell.

Last edited: