Sups working!

hatebrown5

Iam happy that most people at the Northbrook hub are filing grivances for being sent home and having the sups working!
I think our sort manager will quit or moved to anouther building in the next few months!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am happy that most people at the Northbrook hub are filing grievances for being sent home and having the sups working!
I think our sort manager will quit or moved to another building in the next few months!

I am sure I speak for everyone on Brown Cafe in expressing our satisfaction that you are happy.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Iam happy that most people at the Northbrook hub are filing grivances for being sent home and having the sups working!
I think our sort manager will quit or moved to anouther building in the next few months!

Really???? Just a few days ago you came on here and said that your stewards were out for themselves, your agent was lazy and a liar and the local was useless. What changed??/

Did Rob say hi???

air_dr

Thank you a good post which shares with us what is going on the in the hub in which you work.

I'm sorry some people have been as hard on you as they have been, even if you did say some things about certain people that I would agree were uncalled for and your writing in some of your other posts left quite a bit to be desired.

Anyway, I certainly read more threads than I try and contribute to, which is perhaps good, as I have heard it said that God gave us two ears and one mouth as a reflection of the proportion with which we should listen and speak...I think I digressed again...

Back to your post...I am particularly encouraged in how you are seeking to file grievances based on real, actual violations of the contract. In one of your other threads you tried to make an issue of how drivers got food and hub employees did not... I personally would not waste my time with that kind of stuff. Bringing in food for the drivers was a nice gesture on the part of the company, even if it is unfair (though fully just) to exclude some people. Bottom line: there was no contract violation. There's the expression about "keeping your powder dry" or "making the main thing the main thing." It sometimes comes to pass when a person tries to make an issue out of every single thing that bothers them, they basically get tuned out by people. They even get tuned out by those who are in the position to pick up the cause, ie. the stewards in this case. That may be what has begun to happen to you, and I would encourage you to carry on what you have done in this post: pick your battles wisely and limit yourself to keeping the company accountable for flagrant contract violations.