Surepost discussion talks with union and ups

The post office has publically said that parcel delivery is their future because mail has been declining year after year and much of these parcels are coming from ups and fedex.... There needs to be much better language when dealing with this....union has no idea what's going on or just doesn't care... Totally acceptable
You would think hopefully "Parcel Delivery" might want to be in UPS future, too.

How many cars are in your bldg.... Please don't say 20..lol
About 35 routes normally.
Anyway, just reread article 26 in our supp.
Just 2 Surepost pkgs (NO UPS ground) are enough to to redirect back to our drivers. I've found that numerous times and kept copies of the tracking numbers and forwarded to BA. For some reason I thought there had to be a ground pkg, too. It does not. Never heard boo from the Union. But will be going to member meeting next week.

Box Ox

Just 2 Surepost pkgs (NO UPS ground) are enough to to redirect back to our drivers

It's legit. On the positive side, it's always tiny/light stuff. Sometimes luck out with it when it ups the stop count enough that an area with ultra heavy Grounds and/or apartments gets cut to a different route. I'll take it.

Who I deliver about 60 sure post pieces to residences but when I get to the apartment complexes none of them are sure post?

Residents might know it's all shipper release to be left at the door in a high foot traffic area if they're not around.