SurePost in the dumpster?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They certainly aren't consistent sending me money, there is no way I would use them for anything either. I'm trying to hold out for another week or two, I'm hoping for the worst of summer to be over with before I go back.

BrownTexas

She just threw away 2 hours of overtime. Guess she wants to go sit on her couch and catch her nip tuck episodes live and not dvr'ed.

novadriver

A United States Postal Service (USPS) worker tossed mail into a dumpster in Bond Hill, Ohio Wednesday, rather than delivering the letters, paychecks and notices to their rightful owners.

The female worker was caught on tape disposing of the mail, and she could soon face federal charges. She drops the first load at 00:15 and the second load at 1:20.

“This is clearly unacceptable behavior that does not reflect the efforts of the thousands of professional, dedicated carriers in our workforce," USPS spokesman David Van Allen said.

"The Postal Service’s OIG (Office of Inspector General) is currently investigating this incident.”

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Not surprisingly, USPS Letter Carriers are harassed almost as much as UPS drivers.

Still doesn't justify trashing people's mail. Wireless security cams go for $20 :censored2:ing a pop on ebay and everyone has a smartphone. Too easy to get caught doing dumb :censored2: in public these days.

aiian

I wish they'd throw more of my mail out so I don't have to.

I can't remember the last time I got anything worth looking at in my mail box.