Surviving a fake pandemic

SLW

Democrats started playing politics when he put the travel restrictions in place. I don't think he did a great job, but honestly I don't think anyone would have handled it better and I'm glad it was him rather than Hillary.
I think Trump did a very bad job, but I really am not sure it would've gone much differently with anyone else. I think as far as relevant legislation is concerned, though, it was definitely better that the Senate and executive were of the same party.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe he shouldn't have played politics and laid down the hammer like he was elected to do. No instead he let the media best him and now we're labeled as domestic terrorist in our own home

He said he wasnt a politician then he played politics.
He should of taken a back seat, shut up and let the democrats hang themselves. Our biggest :censored2: up in the catastrophe was not securing the nursing homes. My grandfather died most likely from covid complications with his prexisting conditions in a nursing home. Trump should of been slamming all governors over this, more precautions need to be taken with old people.

Usually I don’t put on my mask while working, but when I have to go deliver someone signature required medicines, I throw on the mask just in case it’s an old person and I’m some asymptotic carrier.

El Correcto

god is dead
Democrats started playing politics when he put the travel restrictions in place. I don't think he did a great job, but honestly I don't think anyone would have handled it better and I'm glad it was him rather than Hillary.
I don’t know about that, if it had been a Republican legislature with a democrat president we might of spent a trillion or so less.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Over hilary I am too for sure. I'm just tired of the circus man. The teams they put us in. We have satan worshipping pedophiles as our world leaders and were busy fighting our neighbors.

And before the weak minded make Qanon jokes. Alex Jones exposed the mock child sacrifice satanic ritual 20 years ago before any of us could whine about a orange man

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t know about that, if it had been a Republican legislature with a democrat president we might of spent a trillion or so less.
Ya if the legislature went Republican I would agree with that.

If Democrats had both we would have seen draconian federally mandated lockdowns, complete government takeover of multiple industries, and power grabs that most likely never would have been reversed.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I dont see 560,000 corpses unless I turn on the tv. Maybe you should turn it off and look around you. Where are there 560,000 corpses?

They're either 6ft in the ground or turned into ashes, doofus. 🙃
Swoosh - word.jpg

Swoosh.png

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Poor little snowflake, wearing a mask is such a huge sacrifice, huh?
Far from a snowflake. But wearing a mask doesn't help my asthma, I already can't breath. Plus sweating, muffled speech, uncomfortable. I'm not scared so if I were to get sick that would be on me. Just tired of the world running around scared of everything now, bunch of pusillanimous people.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Far from a snowflake. But wearing a mask doesn't help my asthma, I already can't breath. Plus sweating, muffled speech, uncomfortable. I'm not scared so if I were to get sick that would be on me. Just tired of the world running around scared of everything now, bunch of pusillanimous people.
The DimWits think one size fits all when in reality, it doesn’t fit anyone!

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
The DimWits think one size fits all when in reality, it doesn’t fit anyone!
I think those in greatest danger should take extra precautions to protect their own health. But to mandate everyone else has to for the sake of those few vulnerable isn't freedom. People act like Covid is hiding in a dark alley waiting to pounce on you.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I think those in greatest danger should take extra precautions to protect their own health. But to mandate everyone else has to for the sake of those few vulnerable isn't freedom. People act like Covid is hiding in a dark alley waiting to pounce on you.
This would’ve been the proper approach had it been done and facilitated financially from the get go. It wasn’t though so we land where we landed.

Poop Head

Judge me.
#1. This is America. :censored2: you and :censored2: your mask.
#2. Nobody knows the long term health effects of wearing masks. Especially on children. I wont be at all surprised if we start seeing children develop respiratory problems at a higher rate after this stupid :censored2:.
#3. All its been is a power grab the whole time. Theyre just seeing how much they can actually get away with.

People are so :censored2:ing dumb. I see people walking in parks, outside in their yards, in their cars, wearing TWO masks! Everyday!

My heart goes out to the kids tho. Really. Sickening what people do.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
#1. This is America. * you and * your mask.
#2. Nobody knows the long term health effects of wearing masks. Especially on children. I wont be at all surprised if we start seeing children develop respiratory problems at a higher rate after this stupid *.
#3. All its been is a power grab the whole time. Theyre just seeing how much they can actually get away with.

People are so *ing dumb. I see people walking in parks, outside in their yards, in their cars, wearing TWO masks! Everyday!

My heart goes out to the kids tho. Really. Sickening what people do.
Yeah it's amazing and sad how many people have fallen in line. Definitely more about power and control than public health. Diseases have always been around, always will. Some people will fair better than others, natural selection. But the shutting down the world, schools, businesses, etc is a greater sickness than Covid.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This would’ve been the proper approach had it been done and facilitated financially from the get go. It wasn’t though so we land where we landed.

I remember the doctors and scientists calling for this action being ignored, marginalized, and blasted by the media and government scientists.