Surviving a fake pandemic

MAKAVELI

It's been over a year. The virus isnt deadly. Joe Biden is president. Can I please see people's bottom half of their face again? Please master? I've been wearing it like a good slave, I promise.
Isn't deadly? Is that why your dear orange leader had to be airlifted to Walter Reed and given experimental treatment?

SLW

The fact that people still think no one is dying or that you'll be over it in 2 weeks is a real testament to how microscopically small of a social and geographical circle these guys inhabit. Which is probably really good news tbh.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Isn't deadly? Is that why your dear orange leader had to be airlifted to Walter Reed and given experimental treatment?
Everyone that I know that has gotten it is over it very quickly. I haven't gotten sick at all during the entire thing. My neighbors and coworkers just want to take our masks off now. We dont care who is president. Nobody is dying. This isnt resident evil bro come on

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The fact that people still think no one is dying or that you'll be over it in 2 weeks is a real testament to how microscopically small of a social and geographical circle these guys inhabit. Which is probably really good news tbh.
Old people and fatties might die. We've known that from the start. Same goes for a lot of illnesses.

The fact that people are still terrified of this thing is a testament to how brainwashed people are by the media.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I called my 73 year old step mom and she tells me nobody in our family has died. Uncle Stanley was off work for few days that's it. We all just want to take our mask off. Google isn't the boss

fishtm2001

I called my 73 year old step mom and she tells me nobody in our family has died. Uncle Stanley was off work for few days that's it. We all just want to take our mask off. Google isn't the boss

And these are not current numbers.