Suspicious man delivering packages

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys are assuming the driver was around. Looks to me like this guy probably got dropped off with a cart full of packages. The driver only shows up at the very end

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sure, but I'd say when he starts cursing at her the UPS vest loses all credibility. No legit employee would talk like that.
My daughter sent that to me yesterday. She thought the guy was a UPS driver. I told her he was just a helper because a driver would have been professional enough to tell her to have a good day and walk away.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
My daughter sent that to me yesterday. She thought the guy was a UPS driver. I told her he was just a helper because a driver would have been professional enough to tell her to have a good day and walk away.
Like the FDX workers that tried to say adios in Brooklyn by the mosque at peak?
Sometimes the situation is a fail from the get go.
20191128_214440.jpg

Shouldve sent that area to Smartpost.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Thank god these southern Canadian hillbillies here in Wyoming don't have video capabilities.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Yes. And racism exists.

Welcome to reality.
The lady missed a dose of haldol.

The delivery employee could've just left the area, called in the hostile environment and put it on management to decide whether or not to call the police to shut her up so they could deliver the other customers in the area without being harassed.

The responses of the person filming probably were not within the company's code of conduct (which I've never seen), inflaming the situation. Poor choices in a bad situation. SMH

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Sad part is the driver will get fired for cursing at her. This company has a history of not backing it's drivers.

it is peak. You think this helper will be fired? Haha. He didn’t even do anything wrong. I would have called the cops on her suspicious behavior. She is indeed on something and these workers will continue to deliver as if nothing happened. Send a message to the center saying “crazy lady harassing my helper and I. Following us and threatening to call cops for no reason.” Good to go. Wheels turning.

Zowert

You guys are assuming the driver was around. Looks to me like this guy probably got dropped off with a cart full of packages. The driver only shows up at the very end

I do this all the time with my helper. Drop him off with a hand truck and all the pieces for that block then drive around and hit the next one. When I’m done I go pick him up. Last peak we were able to get close to 300 stops off in 12 hours doing this.

Brownslave688

I do this all the time with my helper. Drop him off with a hand truck and all the pieces for that block then drive around and hit the next one. When I’m done I go pick him up. Last peak we were able to get close to 300 stops off in 12 hours doing this.
Sounds inefficient. I know that’s how ups likes it done. I’ve done 50+ stops an hour with a helper on truck the whole time in a tight area.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sounds inefficient. I know that’s how ups likes it done. I’ve done 50+ stops an hour with a helper on truck the whole time in a tight area.
UPS has office geeks who never worked in the real world who try to claim dropping off the helper with a cart is more efficient. Maybe true for a few areas but keeping the helper and using him (or her) as a runner is almost always faster. I even tested it both ways on my route and was a couple of hours faster using helper as a runner.

Brownslave688

UPS has office geeks who never worked in the real world who try to claim dropping off the helper with a cart is more efficient. Maybe true for a few areas but keeping the helper and using him (or her) as a runner is almost always faster. I even tested it both ways on my route and was a couple of hours faster using helper as a runner.
A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!!

That’s the funny part. It’s not even close most of the time.