Suspicious man delivering packages

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
The driver should have told the helper to sit down in the jump seat and shut up. He should have then apologized to the crazy bitch and gone on to the next stop.
Yeah, great advice. So you tell your helper to shut up and sit down and that helps the situation?
You'd then have two angry people to deal with... the woman and your helper. SMH

You're lucky that the diad is smaller now when the helper shoves it down your throat.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Have a nice day , call 1800 ups then ignore and move on , that ding bat wasn’t a threat , what kind of P* would call the center to have them come out and deliver ,

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah, great advice. So you tell your helper to shut up and sit down and that helps the situation?
You'd then have two angry people to deal with... the woman and your helper. SMH

You're lucky that the diad is smaller now when the helper shoves it down your throat.

"Sit down, shut up, close the door!"

Drive away from the situation and then calmly explain how to deal with people like her.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
"Sit down, shut up, close the door!"

Drive away from the situation and then calmly explain how to deal with people like her.
You're lost. Tell me that and I'd throw your scrawny butt under the truck after your head bounced off the curb and was punted.

Hey, it was going to be my last day as a helper so I'd make it memorable.
Turkey Jones style.

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I had some weirdos and always tried to ignore and move on with the fewest and least abrasive words
Bite your tongue and don't engage
Basic customer service skills, even if wronged

clean hairy

Have a nice day , call 1800 ups then ignore and move on , that ding bat wasn’t a threat , what kind of P* would call the center to have them come out and deliver ,
Can you try and figure out how to get a live person when calling 800 pick ups.
Folks tell me it cannot be done.