Switching back to part time ?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I could but it’s more fun playing with him since he doesn’t know what he’s talking about very often.
sopranos-silvio.gif

Thebrownblob

That is a lot of hours every week. How do you work so much and still have time to post here ?
But be that as it may 80 K is what I made back in like 2001 right before I went to full scale. Maybe if you manned up and actually took a full-time position instead of being under the bosses desk you could actually make some real money. 😂

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Nothing like part time seniority after many years! You can still get Fulltime hours plus and overtime starts after less hours. Better pay working part time and doing extra shifts, without the commitment.
After going Fulltime they put you on the new seniority list and abuse you on both shifts!
OP needs to quit skipping leg day of he’s gonna make it at ups full time.
😤 💪🏼

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We had a full time drivers that wanted to retire, collect his pension and go back to pt. They told him he couldn't do that.

But be that as it may 80 K is what I made back in like 2001 right before I went to full scale. Maybe if you manned up and actually took a full-time position instead of being under the bosses desk you could actually make some real money. 😂
$39.90/hr working a PT job and my Army pension suits me just fine. If I needed more I could just take disbursements from my retirement funds.

Thebrownblob

$39.90/hr working a PT job and my Army pension suits me just fine. If I needed more I could just take disbursements from my retirement funds.
I think you’re aware that I don’t agree with everything you do, but mostly I’m just busting your chops, 80 K a year is decent money and you’re close to getting off the ship so that’s good for you.