Switching Hubs before hired

nystripe96

Does it affect my application status for one Hub if I activate another profile and schedule an interview at a different facility that has openings? I saw driver openings somewhere so I applied. I figured since it's still UPS, it can't hurt. Just curious

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Does it affect my application status for one Hub if I activate another profile and schedule an interview at a different facility that has openings? I saw driver openings somewhere so I applied. I figured since it's still UPS, it can't hurt. Just curious

Was the application accepted? I don't think you can have two active applications in the system at the same time so if the second application was accepted that means the first is probably no longer in the system. Just curious, were the driver openings for seasonal positions? If so, that means you will be laid off when you are no longer needed whereas if you applied to be a pkg handler you would have your foot in the door.

nystripe96

yeah, it was seasonal. I never went on the interview for the driver position, I just applied as backup, figured why not. My other application for package handler is no longer listed as on file, but it's been 3 months and i've been in contact with HR. I've heard even if my application doesn't appear, it's still in the system for up to a year