Symbols that sorround us.

Just_another_day_at_work

What is this symbol represent for you guys beside one of the most successful tech company? :D
silver-apple-logo.png
There are a lot more, if you guys find some interesting one that most of us don't even realize please share it with me/us.
silver-apple-logo.png

P

pickup

What is this symbol represent for you guys beside one of the most successful tech company? :D
View attachment 6632
There are a lot more, if you guys find some interesting one that most of us don't even realize please share it with me/us.

Okay, I will play along with just another day at work. My tin foil hat is missing a few pieces of aluminum so I somewhat under the influence of THEM(you know who THEY are).

The apple , with a bite taken out of it, represents the pieces of fruit that Adam and Eve took bites out of in the garden of eden. The fruits came from the tree of knowledge. The serpent told Adam and Eve that they would be like Gods if they ate of the tree of knowledge. This is a common theme in masonic literature: Men becoming Gods or stealing of the power of the gods. The tower of Babylon , the stealing of fire by Prometheus and countless other myths convey the same theme.

texan

U(you) PoSSESSED.

I am possessed with appreciation for my Blessing that UPS hired me.
That I have excellent health benefits and pay.
That I have weeks of vaction to take.
That I also can take personal days, and if I do not take them, the company pays me for it.
I am not management or a troll plant.

PM the mods if you do not believe. They know me.

Yes I have hard days. Yes there are times I want to scream.
But then I reflect, take it all in, and appreciate UPS.

Shalom pickup

Just_another_day_at_work

Starbucks.
Decoding the logo many meanings:

• Masonic image of a woman spreading her serpentine “legs” apart for the sex act
  • Black and white colors representing masonic duality (see masonic pavement article for more)
  • A circle within a circle indicates a secret society. The inner circle been the initiated ones
  • Mermaid’s wavy hair forms a sort of mirrored 333/333, or “666″.
  • Her hair also resembles the waves of the ocean (Pisces, Aquarius, Atlantis)
  • Mermaid makes a ‘peace sign’ with the end of her fins – this is not a ‘peace sign’ but in fact a broken cross or an ancient rune symbol meaning death
  • Mermaid are mythological creatures that drown men
  • The logo is undoubtedly a water symbol . The dawning age of the Aquarius – the coming of the anti-christ
  • In astrology, Pisces is symbolized by two fishes. The Starbucks logo, one “fish” divided into two halves, is also reminiscent of pisces. It is considered a “feminine” water sign.
  • A women beast is said to seduce the people into a Babylonian system
  • Half human/half creature species, the ‘Nephilim’ theories is based on an elite race that will control the world. This could also translate as a half human/half demonic race. The prototype of this type of structured world is seen in Hilter’s Holocaust and Nazi army.
  • The mermaid’s end tail fins have the shape of the mitre hat won by the pope. The symbol also pays homage to the fish god Dagon.

starbucks-logo-evolution.jpg
starbucks-logo-evolution.jpg

Starbucks.
Decoding the logo many meanings:

• Masonic image of a woman spreading her serpentine “legs” apart for the sex act
  • Black and white colors representing masonic duality (see masonic pavement article for more)
  • A circle within a circle indicates a secret society. The inner circle been the initiated ones
  • Mermaid’s wavy hair forms a sort of mirrored 333/333, or “666″.
  • Her hair also resembles the waves of the ocean (Pisces, Aquarius, Atlantis)
  • Mermaid makes a ‘peace sign’ with the end of her fins – this is not a ‘peace sign’ but in fact a broken cross or an ancient rune symbol meaning death
  • Mermaid are mythological creatures that drown men
  • The logo is undoubtedly a water symbol . The dawning age of the Aquarius – the coming of the anti-christ
  • In astrology, Pisces is symbolized by two fishes. The Starbucks logo, one “fish” divided into two halves, is also reminiscent of pisces. It is considered a “feminine” water sign.
  • A women beast is said to seduce the people into a Babylonian system
  • Half human/half creature species, the ‘Nephilim’ theories is based on an elite race that will control the world. This could also translate as a half human/half demonic race. The prototype of this type of structured world is seen in Hilter’s Holocaust and Nazi army.
  • The mermaid’s end tail fins have the shape of the mitre hat won by the pope. The symbol also pays homage to the fish god Dagon.

View attachment 6663
I think someone is having too much caffeine in their daily diet.

Just_another_day_at_work

The symbols has some-kind of energy or expression that is coming from ancient civilizations and now used by Masons and the Vatican and others, that us regular people can't sense or see only the enlightened ones. One of the reasons the Vatican hunted the people with this knowledge in the dark ages.

Just_another_day_at_work

Well it's time for NY
Symbolism for everybody as ONE.
Freedom_Tower_New.jpg
Freedom Tower ("One World" Trade Center) set to be finished Dec 21, 2012. Some incredible facts with this architecture tells much.

• "Freedom Tower is the colloquial name for the One World Trade Center building which is currently under construction and scheduled to be completed around about Dec 21, 2012."

• 33 Architects designed it.

The building of this structure, since its public inception, has had me conspiratorial from the jump. Everything about this structure, the timeline, the architecture...everything... reeks of illuminati/masons.

• The point marked Freedom Tower in the image from google earth has the following coordinates which you can easily verify:

• Latitude 40.713°

• Longitude -74.013°

• Decimal longitudes west of the prime meridian are negative and those east of it are positive. Adding the latitude and longitude values we get:

• 40.713°-74.013°=-33.300°

• Freedom Tower will be the tallest building in the United States at 1776 feet including its mast. July 4th, 1776 was of course the date the Declaration of Independence was signed. Also, May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) as the Order of the Illuminati, with an initial membership of five, by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt, who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.[3] The movement was made up of freethinkers as an offshoot of the Enlightenment, and seems to have been modeled on the Freemasons.

• The pyramidion on top of the Transamerica Pyramid lights up on July 4th. July 4th is also Aphelion, the day the Earth is farthest from the Sun.

• Dr. Mark Gray pointed out that the upper part of the building’s form is known to mathematicians as a square anti-prism. The square anti-prism is also known as the anticube. That’s interesting because the full form of the building is an anticube sitting on an cube, as above so below, as if reflected in a symbolic mirror. If prisms split light into a diversity of colors then the antiprism symbolically sucks up all colors of light. Back to the light bearer, or E Pluribus Unum (out of many, one) if you will.

• The building is to be complete by Dec 21, 2012 but will not be occupied until early 2013. For masonic ritual, it must be built by this date.

Also as a side note: September 11, 1776 -- A peace conference is held on Staten Island with British Admiral, Lord Richard Howe, meeting American representatives including John Adams and Benjamin Franklin. The conference fails as Howe demands the colonists revoke the Declaration of Independence.
Freedom_Tower_New.jpg

P

pickup

Building to be completed dec 21,2012. Heckuva of an interesting date for a couple of reasons.