T.C.D. question

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
they're normally training routes or split routes that change day to day... 50 routes in my center and we have 4 centers
I guess your local is different but if they are in 30 out of 90 days here they become bid routes.

We got 3-4 "trash" routes bud this way in the last year or so.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Doesn't it have to be a percentage of the area to become a bid route?
The areas were mostly the same they just called them trash. The routes are in 2-3 days a week for the summer but come august will be back in 5 days a week.

All our supplement says is if x route (let's say 34a) is in 30 out of 90 days it will become a bid route. They change every route everyday anyway now so we use that against them in this situation.

I can't believe you have 4 centers for 50 routes. We have 50-60 routes in 1 center.

blackcircle

Here they've eliminated them through hiring so many full time drivers. They've hired so many full time drivers that 1-2 full time drivers are still laid off on Mondays due to route cuts and volume. I think we have 1 or 2 TCDs left in my center and they've said they're hiring half a dozen more full time drivers to reduce our work load as most routes are 10.5-11+ hours every day. Right now, mid summer, one of the TCDs is lucky if he gets to cover an air route a few times a week.

A lot of the TCDs in my center worked over the 200 days required by the supplement to add a full time driver slot because they were not hiring full time as the full drivers were retiring. Some got bumped but a lot got promoted due to their seniority.

chris9834

Thanks everyone for the answers. Tlkd to a driver friend of mine he told me that he went to school on warehouse base pay and once he went driver it went to the the old contract T.C.D. pay of 27.50 but im sure that information is different do to the fact that it was the old contract but I guess I will see soon. At this point I could give a rats arse what it is ive been doing this 2 job getting 4 hrs or less of sleep and 1 full day off a week im ready more then anything to get "browned up" lol. But I must show tons of respect to the ones that did yrs and then some to go drive. I have 6 mo senority and 1 month seasonal which obviously dont count think God its not a long wait at this Bldg its not the bldg I wanted to be out of but I heard it was the best one to go to due to the high turn over rate. Anyways enjoy yalls night and drink 1 for me bout to go in to load shortly thanks again everyone.

Sent using BrownCafe App

wayfair

swollen member
The areas were mostly the same they just called them trash. The routes are in 2-3 days a week for the summer but come august will be back in 5 days a week.

All our supplement says is if x route (let's say 34a) is in 30 out of 90 days it will become a bid route. They change every route everyday anyway now so we use that against them in this situation.

I can't believe you have 4 centers for 50 routes. We have 50-60 routes in 1 center.
4 centers, each one has around 50 routes