T.V. ads I liked

moreluck

golden ticket member
I used to like this little ditty.....

"Old Spice means quality,"
Said the Captain to the Bosun.
So look for the package with
The ship that sails the ocean.

If you remember that song, you're old !!

over9five

Staff member
I like the commercials with the guy who can't sleep. He ends up talking to his dreams (who miss him). Abe Lincoln, the talking beaver, and the deep sea diver.

"Chill"

"Did you just say chill"?

diadlover

D.L. wins an all expense paid trip to sunny Phoenix AZ. !!

Let's hear it for the man!!
I win a trip to the city I live in? What a rip-off! If you ever apply for Bob Barker's job on the Price Is Right, Moreluck, you might want to work on those prizes.....:)

moreluck

golden ticket member
DL....since you are there already, maybe you could work at turning that heat down a bit. I have to go to Goodyear AZ. the end of April and can't stand that "century mark" that area seems to reach just when I arrive.

So keep it cool for me, OK? Maybe I'll bring a case of Rice'a'Roni for your consolation prize.:)

diadlover

DL....since you are there already, maybe you could work at turning that heat down a bit. I have to go to Goodyear AZ. the end of April and can't stand that "century mark" that area seems to reach just when I arrive.

So keep it cool for me, OK? Maybe I'll bring a case of Rice'a'Roni for your consolation prize.:)

So your coming out to Goodyear? You must have either relatives or friends that you're visiting. Don't forget to send me my invitation.

Sorry, but I can't do anything about the heat but your more than welcome to come over and go skinny dipping if you want. Just as long as you have some broccoli and cheese Rice'a'Roni.

moreluck

golden ticket member
DL....we have UPS retired friends from CA. that moved to Pebble Creek....nice golfing community. Known them since Utah 1976. You really can form some long time friendships with UPS folks......because they are the only other people in the world who understand the hard work & long hours.

Thanks for the skinny dipping invite, although I'm more of a chunky dunker now. We'll be doing some serious shopping in Scottsdale and the guys will be golfing. Got to hit Jamaican Breeze....we don't have one yet.

over9five

Staff member
The Capital One "one more kiss" commercial. You know, where the princess finds the frog, kisses it, and it turns into a turkey then a monkey then a gnome...

Come to think of it, Capital One has a bunch of great commercials.
The out of work Vikings... !

What's in YOUR wallet?