Take a knee?

Do you support them taking a knee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
[QUOTE="over9five,

@AsweetGirl PM me. You WILL tell me who you are!

Are you seriously that lazy that you won't even PM me yourself? I have no problem telling you or anyone else, who I am.

But when you don't even ask me, and you demand it of me, ... it sort of causes a problem.

Not a problem for me.
It could be an issue for you tho, depending how bad you need to know who I am.
But, being a sweet girl...
I'll probably still comply to your demands some day, but for now after you've come at me with such an attitude, I feel no obligation to share with you who I really am. - even tho in the past I've used my real name, area of work and my own face as an avatar.
You must be really intelligent in your detective skills there Watson! Bravo.

I don't care how important you may or may not be.... BrownCafe is UPS info for UPSers - Not Sponsored by UPS.

So I'm not gonna lose my job by avoiding and denying the public demands of a known LIAR.

Yes, I'm talking about you @over9five....

Apparently you lied, back on September 5th when you commented on a post, stating that you knew who I am.
Either you know or you don't.
It doesn't matter, and it doesn't have anything to do with bending the knee, so why don't you stop being lazy and pm me yourself :censored3: ?!!

Ps. That "censored"- emoji, is just a smilie I used, I wouldn't personally call someone a swear word in an argument, that's mean.[/QUOTE]

Way TLDR

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Screenshot_20170924-190843.png