Taking time off

Siveriano

I had to use FMLA last year and when i was with aetna on the phone i asked them if i should tell my manager anything, they guy told me just tell them " Im on FMLA" and that they cant say anything nor ask any questions about it.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I recently got my wife pregnant and by doing the math she will be do towards the end of December during peak season. As a driver is their anyway i can take time off around this period to assist her during this time. We have no family close by and we already have three young kids at home. What are my options? I know its a blackout period around that time and really don't know what to do.

First of all congrats on the sex. Second of all. Congrats on the child.

*i really just wanted to congratulate you on the sex*

Take care of you and tour family and don't worry. Use FMLA that's what it is there for. I had a supervisor schedule elective surgery in December, I don't think she was too worried about not being available during peak.

SandSpida

My wife gave birth the Sunday after Thanksgiving, I missed ALL of peak season. Just remember, if you take any time off starting in the new year they can start deducting from your vacation time. I recommend putting the retro check money away til you need it in December. Congrats.