Target - Switching to us?

OUMick

I can see why you guys would hate us. I pay more in taxes than your drivers make in a year.

Care to compare paychecks with me? We can put a little wager on who makes more. Let's say about 25k cash? I'll even fly out to your location to compare tax returns. I'll have my attorney set up an escrow account to hold the 50k. You say the word.

Browndriver5

Care to compare paychecks with me? We can put a little wager on who makes more. Let's say about 25k cash? I'll even fly out to your location to compare tax returns. I'll have my attorney set up an escrow account to hold the 50k. You say the word.

There are exceptions everywhere, but your average driver makes about as much as a McDonald's manager.

Browndriver5

And while you're out here let's compare benifits and retirement plans. What ya say?

TeamLift

Anyone else heard this rumor? Quite a few target boxes in my building today going to resi's. Never seen them before...

Yep, seen one in my line yesterday, about a 40lb package in a box so thin I could see through it, and I thought I hated Walmart boxes. The big red logo looked good though.

Browndriver5

So we on? Since I own my own companies my retirement plan is INCREDIBLE. I can't really even describe my benefits. Let me know when you got the 25k.

Okay? So you're comparing your company to a ups driver pay check? I never said your company made 30 grand a year. So yeah I'll bet you that your DRIVER pay check isn't bigger than mine. And yes Im 23 and have 25k

OUMick

Okay? So you're comparing your company to a ups driver pay check? I never said your company made 30 grand a year. So yeah I'll bet you that your DRIVER pay check isn't bigger than mine. And yes Im 23 and have 25k

I don't own routes. You have no idea what your talking about. I was trying to illustrate to you how much of tool you sounded like. I will say the offer still stands if you care to put up the 25k. You may think you're something special but in the grand scheme of things you are no more important than the people you are putting down. (Just like I'm not either) Congrats on doing something with your life but please don't come on here acting like you're Henry Ford.

Browndriver5

I don't own routes. You have no idea what your talking about. I was trying to illustrate to you how much of tool you sounded like. I will say the offer still stands if you care to put up the 25k. You may think you're something special but in the grand scheme of things you are no more important than the people you are putting down. (Just like I'm not either) Congrats on doing something with your life but please don't come on here acting like you're Henry Ford.

i never said you own routes? Can you read? I said driver pay check from the start. Not your side buisness included. Nothing else just your fed ex driver pay check. Who knows I could be the next Henry ford.

OUMick

i never said you own routes? Can you read? I said driver pay check from the start. Not your side buisness included. Nothing else just your fed ex driver pay check. Who knows I could be the next Henry ford.

I'm not a driver either. I'm pretty sure Henry's legacy is safe. So we on or not? Let's show people how much money you make while you sleep. If I win I will donate all the money to legit charity. So what do you say Mr. Moneybags?

OUMick

I assumed you would have figured out if I owned multiple companies I was a driver. I guess it's just a difference of perspective. When you said your driver paycheck. I though you meant a driver I employed. I guess I don't look at things on your level.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Meh, no biggie... Just another shipper. I've seen a handful every day this week. Target, Walmart, Kohl's... Whatever

Derail/ I've noticed moms meals on my pile a few days ago..isololated incincident? Or maybe those 2 customers requested FX instead of UPS for their monthly food delivery?