TASER USE

Hallihallo

I am going into feeders and most likley am driving nights. I have a permit to Carry but we all know that is no good during workhours, since you can'y carry a weapon, I am 5.2 100 lbs fwmale and if I have a breakdown in the middle of the night, am I supposed to use my diad to defend myself or can I carry a Tazer> FYI I am blonde with 46 DD Boobs. I think I should be able to defend myself.

30andout

I am going into feeders and most likley am driving nights. I have a permit to Carry but we all know that is no good during workhours, since you can'y carry a weapon, I am 5.2 100 lbs fwmale and if I have a breakdown in the middle of the night, am I supposed to use my diad to defend myself or can I carry a Tazer> FYI I am blonde with 46 DD Boobs. I think I should be able to defend myself.
Sounds like the guys need the tazers.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
A tazer is considered a weapon, so thats probably out unless you sneak one in. How about locking your door and waiting for help?

HazMatMan

Why would you break down?? Those trucks purrr like kittens. You are 5 foot 2 inches and weigh 100 pounds with 46 dd boobs?? Absolutely untrue. If you weighed that little your number would not be 46 lady.. I used to work in a dept store (ladies garments section) I know how to measure them...lol

blue efficacy

If you were a 32DD I would be worried. But 46 is a little too fat for most boys. :thumbup1:

HazMatMan

Well first if it was possible (which it is not) for a 100 pound frame to have a 46dd chest do you know how unproportioned that would look?? Too weird for me. The dd is possible with surgery but the 46 no way..

over9five

Staff member
I'm with Brett on this one.

In order to help you, we will need to have pictures. A lot of pictures. The less clothing in the way, the better we can determine your needs.

This is a serious post (a safety issue), so we WILL act accordingly. At UPS SAFETY COMES FIRST!

HazMatMan

I'm with Brett on this one.

In order to help you, we will need to have pictures. A lot of pictures. The less clothing in the way, the better we can determine your needs.

This is a serious post (a safety issue), so we WILL act accordingly. At UPS SAFETY COMES FIRST!

Too funny!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I Think you would have them under enough disability as you jump out of the truck. If those dont knock them out, neither will a taser. :crying:

Otherwise I dunno. Good luck and welcome to Brown cafe.:wink:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
5' 2" + Airbags.....How would you reach the steering wheel? or gas and brakes...

"I love big butts and I cannot lie...36 24 36? Not unless she's 5' 2"!!!"

Ms Spoken

You are a disgrace for other female UPS drivers. Exactly what do DD boobs have to do with your concern of a breakdown? Your post was valid until your boobs got in the way. :w00t:

over9five

Staff member
"Exactly what do DD boobs have to do with your concern..."

Ms, are we a liilllll bit jealous, maybe?? Breast size is a very important safety factor. (At UPS, safety is job 1).

That is why I advocate the UPS BSBS (Breast Safety Balancing System or the "Double BS"). I will join the Safety Committee tomorrow to introduce this new enhancement to female driver safety. I even think we can make it work for those feeder drivers with man-boobs, too...

BSBS is a registered trademark of Over9five. All rights reserved. Cannot be used without owners permission.

helenofcalifornia

What about the "ball balancing" test for men then??? And I concur with Ms. Spoken, this post is total BS. There is not one female driver in UPS who would mention her boobs in a post here. Makes us all look like idiots and nincompoops.
5'2" 100# and 46DDD......RIGHT!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What about the "ball balancing" test for men then??? And I concur with Ms. Spoken, this post is total BS. There is not one female driver in UPS who would mention her boobs in a post here. Makes us all look like idiots and nincompoops.
5'2" 100# and 46DDD......RIGHT!!!!

I thought the original post was BS too, I was only trying to be tactful with my post. I can't believe someone with those vital statistics would be driving a truck. In fact, I thought it was BSBS, if I don't get into trouble with Over9's copyright.:tongue_sm

rushfan

I think this is b.s. also. No, feeders do no use the DIAD, and you would probably hurt yourself with that profile riding in the tractor with the air ride seats.

Hallihallo

sorry typo meant 38:crying: Fyi I brought those up since I feel odds are higher for me to get attacked than some guy.

Last edited by a moderator: