Tattling on other Union Members

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Tell him to do his :censored2:ing job. I wouldn't care if it didn't affect me, but it does. So tell him.

Don't talk to management, they see him, they have cameras on almost all working areas, and sups always around.

If he talks to management about you telling him what's good, your union co-workers will help you get him out.
Man I’d tell you to do your job. Because you telling me to do mine is not your job.

AccidentProne

Man I’d tell you to do your job. Because you telling me to do mine is not your job.
If you're sitting on your ass, trying to steal time and lazy bull:censored2:, causing me more work and stress, I'm going to say something to you.

If it doesn't affect me then I don't care. And don't act like you're super cool with getting extra work while the guy over is on his phone playing games.

Integrity

Binge Poster
All documentation I've seen states you are not to "tattle" on other union members. What do you do if your Union "co-worker" is a slacker. His excuse is that he is tired. I can understand that to a point, but does that give him the right to make everyone else take on his work every day because he is too tired to do his job?? He does do some of the job, but goes to the bathroom alot and is always on his phone, so not paying attention to what's going on, us other's have to pick up the slack. It's a part-time job, he doesn't have a second job, very young and still lives at home with his parents.

Curious what you guys have to say about a situation like that. I can't mind my own business about it cuz it is affecting all of us right now cuz we are very short staffed.
@Labelflipper,

How is this preventing you from doing your job?

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
All documentation I've seen states you are not to "tattle" on other union members. What do you do if your Union "co-worker" is a slacker. His excuse is that he is tired. I can understand that to a point, but does that give him the right to make everyone else take on his work every day because he is too tired to do his job?? He does do some of the job, but goes to the bathroom alot and is always on his phone, so not paying attention to what's going on, us other's have to pick up the slack. It's a part-time job, he doesn't have a second job, very young and still lives at home with his parents.

Curious what you guys have to say about a situation like that. I can't mind my own business about it cuz it is affecting all of us right now cuz we are very short staffed.

how is any of that your problem? Production is a management concern, do what you can do at your normal workpace nothing more.

Labelflipper

You use a lot words and phrases to draw us in...

Kinda politician like.

I see your usage of not tattlin, slackers and the favorable mind your own dam business.

But...

No respectable 224 Mafia member can get behind you.

As the gif master @burrheadd stated...

You seem like a little whiny ass who definitely doesn't lift.

And to be technical...

Your post is kinda dry tattlin as the kids say these days.

Myodb.
Well, as I said before...didn't tattle, was just asking. Myodb as everyone has said to do.

HubSnakeWrangler

I do label flipping/revenue audit on my first shift. The best thing to do is work by the methods. Don't overreach to do the other guys work. The supervisors will eventually leave the finance office when your numbers start tanking. Let them deal with the laziness of others. Do what you can safely.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Post reported for instigating!
tenor.gif