TAW pay

charm299

Did anybody have any problems with getting paid their driver pay? Every check HR is changing my timecard to part time pay and I’m having to file grievances every eeek

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Did anybody have any problems with getting paid their driver pay? Every check HR is changing my timecard to part time pay and I’m having to file grievances every eeek
How long you been out? I’d talk to a lawyer if I were you. Workers Comp lawyer, get your correct pay and hours correctly. Varies by state, not always covered by the contract but by state law, just saying.

charm299

How long you been out? I’d talk to a lawyer if I were you. Workers Comp lawyer, get your correct pay and hours correctly. Varies by state, not always covered by the contract but by state law, just saying.
I’ve been on TAW since September 9th. I’m going talk to a lawyer tomorrow because liberty mutual is dragging their feet with approval for physical therapy

Johney

HR can not change your time card/payrate only your manger can do that and that depends on how they are coding your TAW work. You should be getting your regular rate for TAW, whatever you got paid while not hurt.