TDU sucks

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Stop trash talking TDU. Get back to talking about real issues like the contract negotiations and get off your Mad-on toward a group that you don't like. Nobody cares if you don't like them, but if you go on rants about TDU, you are fair game.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Stop trash talking TDU. But if you go on rants about TDU, you are fair game.

At the 2006 IBT convention, I sat 2 seats away from Tom "Lead-the-dumb".... TDU candidate for IBT president.

The first morning while walking to our seats, I made it a point to step on his toes.... while he was sitting down.

After that, he recoiled.... every time I came walking down the isle. What a wuss. A Teamster ? Not a chance.

Today it will be 5 o'clock somewhere.... And TDU will always suck.

​-Bug-

804brown

At the 2006 IBT convention, I sat 2 seats away from Tom "Lead-the-dumb".... TDU candidate for IBT president.

The first morning while walking to our seats, I made it a point to step on his toes.... while he was sitting down.

After that, he recoiled.... every time I came walking down the isle. What a wuss. A Teamster ? Not a chance.

Today it will be 5 o'clock somewhere.... And TDU will always suck.

​-Bug-
Funny that you remember this little insignificant incident as the "big union guy" but im sure he doesn't. LOL!! I bet he, the decent guy that he is, saw an annoying "bug"dressed up in his little red vest covered with a mess of TDU Sucks buttons just like the other hoffa lemmings, and moved his feet out of common decency. It is obvious you had a childish,premeditated agenda (Watch this guys). Tom was and still is a smart and caring and decent Teamster. You on the other hand are just one of hoffa's little "bugs":loud and annoying and usually go away if you ignore them.

realbrown1

​-Bug-

You made it a point to intentionally step on his toes!!
This is type of people that hate TDU. *

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Friendly reminder: On the browncafe discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Friendly reminder: On the browncafe discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

I can wait until tomorrow when the families come over to deal with all this infighting.

stink219

Hey guys, I just wanted to say it was nice to finally meet everyone last night from Brown Cafe at the first TDU SUCK CELEBRITY GALA. Very profound speeches by 407, BigUnion, Inthegame and a host of others on this thread. I really learned a lot. Thanks to the marketing crew that supplied the TDU SUCKS tee shirts, pins, hats, lunch boxes, cell phone cases and underwear. My favorite part of the night was the when the kids broke open the Ken P piñata and money fell from his pockets. Whoever made that video of the history of the Teamsters did an amazing job. I can't believe how many people were there. But then again, given the cause, I can believe how man people were there. We raised over $1,000,000 to the TDU Eradication Fund. Great job!! I'd like to hear from others on what your favorite parts of the night were?

stink219

Hey guys, I just wanted to say it was nice to finally meet everyone last night from Brown Cafe at the first TDU SUCK CELEBRITY GALA. Very profound speeches by 407, BigUnion, Inthegame and a host of others on this thread. I really learned a lot. Thanks to the marketing crew that supplied the TDU SUCKS tee shirts, pins, hats, lunch boxes, cell phone cases and underwear. My favorite part of the night was the when the kids broke open the Ken P piñata and money fell from his pockets. Whoever made that video of the history of the Teamsters did an amazing job. I can't believe how many people were there. But then again, given the cause, I can believe how man people were there. We raised over $1,000,000 to the TDU Eradication Fund. Great job!! I'd like to hear from others on what your favorite parts of the night were?
He meant this.

BCFan

hall knows what he is doing. He is a great negotiator and tough as nails. I guarantee he wins in the end. He has so far and I know he WON'T disappoint. Of all the things hall has done for us can you count on one hand how many times TDU has given him a pat on the back??? Nope. This is a time when we should all be in it to win a good contract together and all TDU wants to do is divide us.

Who prey tell was Ron Carey's (TDU candidate) Parcel and Small Package Division chairman? If my memory is correct I do declare it was none other than hall ......hmmmmm makes you think ....BC

realbrown1

Who prey tell was Ron Carey's (TDU candidate) Parcel and Small Package Division chairman? If my memory is correct I do declare it was none other than hall ......hmmmmm makes you think ....BC
They love hall now that he has switched to the DARK SIDE.

I have nothing it for respect for the late Ron Carey. What's your point?? TDU still have a purpose back then and not they suck. It's sixteen years later and the government stopped most of tha old funny business. You might know what hoops a local has to jump through or maybe you don't.

stink219

You might know what hoops a local has to jump through or maybe you don't.
Actually, TDU folks don't know at all. That is why IF they take over a local, they fail within 2 years and blame it on previous administrations. There was even a TDU lady got reelected after blowing 1.7 million in her locals funds.
Not even sure how she scammed her way back in.

Actually, TDU folks don't know at all. That is why IF they take over a local, they fail within 2 years and blame it on previous administrations. There was even a TDU lady got reelected after blowing 1.7 million in her locals funds.
Not even sure how she scammed her way back in.
Was she hot. That Sandy Pope was decent looking for an older lady.

BCFan

I have nothing it for respect for the late Ron Carey. What's your point?? TDU still have a purpose back then and not they suck. It's sixteen years later and the government stopped most of tha old funny business. You might know what hoops a local has to jump through or maybe you don't.

Calm down Sparky sentence structure suffers when you get excited....I do know about unions and them being in trusteeship, I doubt if you know the true implications of said trusteeship though. While I do agree that TDU SCREWED THE POOCH with the publication of the call in number, I feel they do bring forth issues that would normally go undetected if not for the watch dog mentality imposed by TDU. I respect your enthusiasm and applaud your resolve however as my Daddy used to say "engage your brain before starting your mouth!" Without TDU you would not have a say in choosing your General President. Happy Easter ....BC

Calm down Sparky sentence structure suffers when you get excited....I do know about unions and them being in trusteeship, I doubt if you know the true implications of said trusteeship though. While I do agree that TDU SCREWED THE POOCH with the publication of the call in number, I feel they do bring forth issues that would normally go undetected if not for the watch dog mentality imposed by TDU. I respect your enthusiasm and applaud your resolve however as my Daddy used to say "engage your brain before starting your mouth!" Without TDU you would not have a say in choosing your General President. Happy Easter ....BC
Thanks for the pure disrespect.