TDU

LagunaBrown

What made this such a huge problem was letting UPS out of CSPF.

And who allowed that?

Somebody named H who is in bed with UPS.
Your in the West and your pension is totally secure being funded at over 90%. I find it strange your the guy complaining When your not even in the CSPF. Let's face it every other region would gladly trade to get your package of pension, wage, and healthcare (including retiree). How many kick backs do you get from TDU to keep posting about the CSPF?

image.png
That's what happens when you suck.
Hence th flip flop

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Your in the West and your pension is totally secure being funded at over 90%. I find it strange your the guy complaining When your not even in the CSPF. Let's face it every other region would gladly trade to get your package of pension, wage, and healthcare (including retiree). How many kick backs do you get from TDU to keep posting about the CSPF?
If you think our pension being 90% funded is great, you are nor too bright.

100% funded would be great.

90% funded is not terrible, but when the largest employer to the WCT pension fund has virtually no pension increases for 5 straight years because it got diverted to HC, that's bad and you are not part of the problem, you are the problem.

realbrown1

Well....

A lot of us were.

And, we do know the details.

You seem to be under the impression.... that he (some how) manages the fund ?

Are you forgetting about the change, made in 2003 ?

Please tell me.... you are aware of that.

-Bug-
If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your :censored2:

Congrats BUG, this puts you on the OG cheerleading squad.

You must be very proud.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

You are entitled, to your (uninformed) opinion.

I can't take that away from you. :biggrin:

But....

You haven't answered my question.

-Bug-
Which specific pension change are your referring to?

There were several in 2003.

And H was sworn in in March 1999, 4 years before any changes.

The fact the you are defending H, proves that you are blind.

Another 5 year Presidential term would just mean 5 or 6 more Teamster pension funds failing, while H works on his golf game.

realbrown1

Enthrall me....

With your superfluous knowledge, about the Central States Pension Fund.

I'm all ears. :biggrin:

-Bug-
H has been the head of the Teamster Union since March 1999.

Oct 2015 the CSPF announces cuts.

March 1999 to Oct 2015 to present day, H has been seen on numerous golf courses not only in the US, but overseas.

Now your turn.

Please tell us that in 17 years, how H couldn't do anything to try to save the CSPF.

This should be good.

LagunaBrown

If you think our pension being 90% funded is great, you are nor too bright.

100% funded would be great.

90% funded is not terrible, but when the largest employer to the WCT pension fund has virtually no pension increases for 5 straight years because it got diverted to HC, that's bad and you are not part of the problem, you are the problem.
If we were 100% funded then why would UPS make contributions? You are a fool and it is so obvious! You keep arguing about things you do not comprehend. Everyone knows you have no idea about how pension and healthcare operates except you. "If you can't spot the donkey at the poker table then the donkey is you!"

Last edited:

realbrown1

If we were 100% funded then why would UPS make contributions? You are a fool and it is so obvious! You keep arguing about things you do not comprehend. Everyone knows you have no idea about how pension and healthcare operates except you. "If you can't spot the donkey at the poker table then the donkey is you!"
That 100% funding would be to date.

UPS would continue making contributions to grow members pensions and to contribute to new employees.

Do you not understand what the funding percentages mean?

realbrown1

Says the guy that didn't know how to read his WCTP statement.
I do know.

You were wrong just like now.

You are wrong on almost everything.

You won't say who you would support at the convention if elected.

A sign of a coward.

You support H even though pension fund after pension funds are collapsing while H does nothing to stop it.

You support PK even though he took the richest Teamster local on the nation and made it the poorest Teamster local in the nation.

Local 251, which has far less members than our local, has more than a million dollars in assets more than us.

Is there anything out there that you get right?

Because I haven't seen you be right ever.

LagunaBrown

I do know.

You were wrong just like now.

You are wrong on almost everything.

You won't say who you would support at the convention if elected.

A sign of a coward.

You support H even though pension fund after pension funds are collapsing while H does nothing to stop it.

You support PK even though he took the richest Teamster local on the nation and made it the poorest Teamster local in the nation.

Local 251, which has far less members than our local, has more than a million dollars in assets more than us.

Is there anything out there that you get right?

Because I haven't seen you be right ever.
Says the guy that claimed Edgar is gonna be my boss. You are delusional....... Do you still think your going to the IBT's 29th International Convention as a representative on L952?

Last edited:

realbrown1

Says the guy that claimed Edgar is gonna be my boss. You are delusional....... Do you still think your going to the IBT's 29th International Convention as a representative on L952?
I am not going to the convention. I am not running and I have to work that week.

And as for EE being your boss, Wednesdays vote count will be telling.