TDU

10 point

You "see" my 3 questions;

And "call" with 3 of your own.

That means, they are just questions to ponder.

No more, no less.

Not definitive statements.

Right ?

:-)

-Bug-
Yes and no big deal BUG. "Most" reactive posts on here are hyped and normally posted after a long day of racing the truck.

Brown Spider

I'm only 5 foot 9 so I don't know.

5 foot 9? What happened to the 6 foot 3 230 pound tough guy? 5' 9" makes sense now that I've seen your photo. You look like my paperboy son. And Bianca looks like she's got all the brains in that photo. You should get her to check your spelling. Now get to bed kid!

5 foot 9? What happened to the 6 foot 3 230 pound tough guy? 5' 9" makes sense now that I've seen your photo. You look like my paperboy son. And Bianca looks like she's got all the brains in that photo. You should get her to check your spelling. Now get to bed kid!
So I'm 5 foot 8? The you got me all figured out boy. I'm betting if we put our pictures up against each other's or we were side by side 9 out of ten women would prefer me and you don't like that. I don't even know what you look like and I can tell you are a coming out looking like a bruised turd. If you and your girlfriend todays sponge think that im 5 foot 9 and you are taking this to personal appearance flotter I know you're already losing.

Brown Spider

So I'm 5 foot 8? The you got me all figured out boy. I'm betting if we put our pictures up against each other's or we were side by side 9 out of ten women would prefer me and you don't like that. I don't even know what you look like and I can tell you are a coming out looking like a bruised turd. If you and your girlfriend todays sponge think that im 5 foot 9 and you are taking this to personal appearance flotter I know you're already losing.

You lost me at "flotter".

You lost me at "flotter".
That's because you got owned. You know you look like a turd. Me on the other hand I get checked out by women in there 20's. So these boyishly good looks are kinda paying off on the 6 foot 3 220 pound frame. I lost ten pounds. You got nothing but a butt buddy named spongbob. And you guys look like poop and your just hating on a guy that's aging well. Carry on.

anHOURover

That's because you got owned. You know you look like a turd. Me on the other hand I get checked out by women in there 20's. So these boyishly good looks are kinda paying off on the 6 foot 3 220 pound frame. I lost ten pounds. You got nothing but a butt buddy named spongbob. And you guys look like poop and your just hating on a guy that's aging well. Carry on.
Their ... Not there

Brown Spider

Do you even understand how confused you are? The "five foot 9" quote came from YOU, Pink Belly. What you said was "I'm only 5 foot 9 so I don't know." Not exactly sure what it is that you "don't know" but the possibilities are endless. To simplify matters, why don't you just toss what you "don't know" into that barrel with your spelling and punctuation difficulties? That barrel should be getting a bit full by now!

Do you even understand how confused you are? The "five foot 9" quote came from YOU, Pink Belly. What you said was "I'm only 5 foot 9 so I don't know." Not exactly sure what it is that you "don't know" but the possibilities are endless. To simplify matters, why don't you just toss what you "don't know" into that barrel with your spelling and punctuation difficulties? That barrel should be getting a bit full by now!
I'm six foot three boy. That poster said I was five foot six so I played the game and said I was five foot 9. I'm a big man spider. I go 6 3 220 too 240 depending on the time of year. It was all a game played by that chomo and I played it. I'd like to be about 6 foot because things are made for people that size but I hen I look down at a guy like you in your eyes I'm glad God made me 6 3. Wake up to the misdirection

You are a bench warmer and I'm a starter. You have a hard time with this. All your punctuation and spelling can't bring you to my level. You don't have the key and you are on the outside of the door looking in.

Brown Spider

You are a bench warmer and I'm a starter. You have a hard time with this. All your punctuation and spelling can't bring you to my level. You don't have the key and you are on the outside of the door looking in.
Spin it any way you'd like, Pink Belly. I've seen your photo and you're NOT the big guy that you want everyone to think you are. But hey...I'm tired tonight and I'm feeling magnanimous. (that should keep him busy for a while) You struggle with spelling, you can't put together a cohesive sentence and punctuation is totally foreign to you. But all that aside...maybe, just maybe...you are the biggest ape in the tree. There...does that make you feel at least a bit more adequate?

BTW...I saw where JEHU called you a pig. OUCH! Seems like he doesn't want you trolling his BlackLivesMatter site. Good luck with all that and have a great week-end. Regards to Pant Load and 5hobbits!

Spin it any way you'd like, Pink Belly. I've seen your photo and you're NOT the big guy that you want everyone to think you are. But hey...I'm tired tonight and I'm feeling magnanimous. (that should keep him busy for a while) You struggle with spelling, you can't put together a cohesive sentence and punctuation is totally foreign to you. But all that aside...maybe, just maybe...you are the biggest ape in the tree. There...does that make you feel at least a bit more adequate?

BTW...I saw where JEHU called you a pig. OUCH! Seems like he doesn't want you trolling his BlackLivesMatter site. Good luck with all that and have a great week-end. Regards to Pant Load and 5hobbits!
So basically you are hating on me because your a bench warmer and I'm a starter? Okay. Faded glory. If you want to think I'm 5 foot 6 I am totally okay with it.