klein

Für Meno :)
Ron Paul

Rand Paul

RuPaul

John Paul

John, Paul, George and Ringo

It's all so confusing.

How dare you compare the Beatles with the Tea Partiers ?
Beatles have several charity organisations, and love to give to those less fortunate.
Huge difference.

Besides, if John Lennon would have stayed in Jolly Old England, he'ld still be alive, and not been shot because Tea Partiers defend gun rights to the very end.
He travelled the world many times over, ofcourse the USA was the unsafest place for him to be.

Enjoy your Tea, Ron, and Rand , but stay the hell out of world politics if you can, because your policies are not accepted anywhere else !

moreluck

golden ticket member
You do know that "Tea Party" is not an organization, but a philosophy, right??

Mark David Chapman was insane and if he was hell-bent on killing John Lennon, he would use a fork.......do we outlaw forks?

804brown

You do know that "Tea Party" is not an organization, but a philosophy, right??

Actually it is an organization mostly funded by wealthy republican rainmakers. It is sold as populist and grassroots, but it is far from populist or grassroots. What exactly is this philosphy?? I remember seeing a "Tea Party" person with a sign that read: "Keep Government Away From My Medicare"!! LOL It is maybe a combination of lots of anger, frustration and misinformation. That is a dangerous combination, just look at Germany circa 1933!! That is no philosophy. That is pure reactionary!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Actually it is an organization mostly funded by wealthy republican rainmakers. It is sold as populist and grassroots, but it is far from populist or grassroots. What exactly is this philosphy?? I remember seeing a "Tea Party" person with a sign that read: "Keep Government Away From My Medicare"!! LOL It is maybe a combination of lots of anger, frustration and misinformation. That is a dangerous combination, just look at Germany circa 1933!! That is no philosophy. That is pure reactionary!!
Don't you think it makes you look silly, when you bad mouth things or people that YOU disagree with. Do you not know how to have a CONSTRUCTIVE argument?

804brown

Don't you think it makes you look silly, when you bad mouth things or people that YOU disagree with. Do you not know how to have a CONSTRUCTIVE argument?

No, I stand by my statement. What I did was describe what they are all about. You cannot have a contructive argument with them. They are fanatics!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
No, I stand by my statement. What I did was describe what they are all about. You cannot have a contructive argument with them. They are fanatics!!
NO, what you did, was give YOUR opinion, about what you THINK they are like, based on what YOU see on TV and other media outlet's. Have you ever spoken to "Them"?