Teamcare 5 yr family benefit protection

F

Frankie's Friend

In the Teamcare April 2018 flyer we just received this guarantee was posted. Has anyone seen this info before?

Go out of network 1 time for non-emergency care in the 24 months preceding the cardholders death and your family is dropped immediately from healthcare?
20180614_143049.jpg

upschuck

What's the problem? Been advertised since the last contract.

What percentage of other health plans have something similar? I'd guess a small percentage.

F

Frankie's Friend

What's the problem? Been advertised since the last contract.

What percentage of other health plans have something similar? I'd guess a small percentage.
The company plan gave the deceased family 6 months of free health care coverage no matter what doctor was used.

I've never seen that teamcare issue in writing before.

Did I say there was a problem?
I asked if anyone else had seen that.

upschuck

5 yrs > 6 months.

Just about every doctor in my town is in network, maybe it's different elsewhere. BCBS has a huge network.

F

Frankie's Friend

5 yrs > 6 months.

Just about every doctor in my town is in network, maybe it's different elsewhere. BCBS has a huge network.
5 yrs > 6 months?

Thanks for that.
I've been ciphering that all night long.
Again, not the point.

Btw: 0 yrs<6 months as well.
FYI

F

Frankie's Friend

No they surely are not.
Many providers in our area do not accept our insurance.
To be in network we have to drive 40 - 50 miles to get x rays and blood work and 35-40 miles for MRIs.
FACT
IT'S GOTTEN WORSE in those 3 issues.
DOUBLE FACT FACT

upschuck

To be in network we have to drive 40 - 50 miles to get x rays and blood work and 35-40 miles for MRIs.
FACT
IT'S GOTTEN WORSE in those 3 issues.
DOUBLE FACT FACT
Find a doc that has xray and a lab closer. Didn't think it was rocket science.

F

Frankie's Friend

Find a doc that has xray and a lab closer. Didn't think it was rocket science.
There isn't one.
Try hooked on phonics.
Can you read and comprehend?
Dude, you don't need to be the next upstate.

Here's how it works frog...
Call the phone number on the card and they tell you who is in network in your area.
I know you can understand this if you read over it a few times.
Dont give up.

Last edited by a moderator:

upschuck

There isn't one.
Try hooked on phonics.
Can you read and comprehend?
Dude, you don't need to be the next upstate.

Here's how it works frog...
Call the phone number on the card and they tell you who is in network in your area.
I know you can understand this if you read over it a few times.
Dont give up.
So they put the MRI center outside the radius of the doctors? Sure, don't think so.

Bet I could find plenty by you, you just want to whine and complain.

Maybe they are tired of you, and want to get you off the dole. What other reason could there be for all the doctors to move that far away from you. You sound like a joy of a patient. 4 years of whining about this has got to be taking a toll on your health.

F

Frankie's Friend

So they put the MRI center outside the radius of the doctors? Sure, don't think so.

Bet I could find plenty by you, you just want to whine and complain.

Maybe they are tired of you, and want to get you off the dole. What other reason could there be for all the doctors to move that far away from you. You sound like a joy of a patient. 4 years of whining about this has got to be taking a toll on your health.
Why post when all you offer is fictitious assumptions from your tiny frog brain?
Too many gnats for breakfast?
The MRIs are available from one provider actually over state lines and the x rays are available out of town to the south 40-50 miles.
I really have nothing to prove by posting to your idiotic statements.
You have zero credibility. Try to be a little more respectful and some might take you seriously.

upschuck

Why post when all you offer is fictitious assumptions from your tiny frog brain?
Too many gnats for breakfast?
The MRIs are available from one provider actually over state lines and the x rays are available out of town to the south 40-50 miles.
I really have nothing to prove by posting to your idiotic statements.
You have zero credibility. Try to be a little more respectful and some might take you seriously.
If I stop eating the gnats, they'll attack you and you'd have to go to the doctor and get xrays. I'm trying to do you a favor.

F

Frankie's Friend

If I stop eating the gnats, they'll attack you and you'd have to go to the doctor and get xrays. I'm trying to do you a favor.
You can do me a favor and the rest of us for that fact and go swimming with the bass.