teamcare is worse than obamacare

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
go to ortho, 30 miles away,ortho orders an mri which is in the same building. nurse can make appointment for right now, but teamcare and us imaging say no, have to wait a week and go back. teamcare and us imaging say this is earliest appiontment, but nurse can book me right now? ask why this is , teamcare hangs up, us imaging says it's their vip service and i have to have them schedule the appointment.by the way my old ortho was 2 miles away but not a part of teamcare.

You can get the MRI done at your orthopedists office and pay 20% out of pocket or schedule an appointment with US Imaging and have TeamCare pay 100%. Your choice.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Are you implying that he might be high?

Really don't know.

But, that would be the logical conclusion.... based on his screen name.

If you can tax it....it's legal. If you can't track it to tax it its illegal?

Still doesn't negate, provisions of the contract.

Maybe, someone is willing to take it on.

You can get the MRI done at your orthopedists office and pay 20% out of pocket or schedule an appointment with US Imaging and have TeamCare pay 100%. Your choice.

I don't understand how that could be such a hard decision.

Meh....

wanted someone to offer me the hoffa koolaid before i finished my rant

Snappy comeback.

Did you have to call TDU for that one ??

-Bug-

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
teamcare reps are rude and unhelpful. website very unhelpful. and they move slower than obamacare.
cinemagraph_tissue.gif

10 point

Really don't know.

But, that would be the logical conclusion.... based on his screen name.

Still doesn't negate, provisions of the contract.

Maybe, someone is willing to take it on.

I don't understand how that could be such a hard decision.

Meh....

Snappy comeback.

Did you have to call TDU for that one ??

-Bug-
I was talking about weed. Did I miss something?

Back in the 80's NYC was trying to tax prostitution.

snookbunny420

first, i am not high. i do not use that is just my screen name. second, you guys are chode spanks. third my mri is at the ortho but still had to wait for u.s. imaging to make the appointment because it HAS to be pre-certed through them.but you know it all mfers already know this because you spend SO MUCH time on brown cafe that it has made you omnipotent. and 69 would have been real original, about as original as harry manback!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
first, i am not high. i do not use that is just my screen name. second, you guys are chode spanks. third my mri is at the ortho but still had to wait for u.s. imaging to make the appointment because it HAS to be pre-certed through them.but you know it all mfers already know this because you spend SO MUCH time on brown cafe that it has made you omnipotent. and 69 would have been real original, about as original as harry manback!

Know a lot Harry Manbacks? If you do, please tell them to sease and desist their use of my most original name, sir.

Sent using a Potato

kingOFchester

The key word is "may" as in "the provider may bill you for". Some may pass along the costs while others may charge just the co-pay. Mine eats the overage and I pay just the $10.

Resident know-it-all.

Ok, so BB58 "may" pay roughly 60% more then anticipated. Dependent on if the Dr. requires that she pays the amount owed.

Better?