Teamster App T Shirt

542thruNthru

If thry used my dues then yes that is wasting money. You want a shirt, buy it.
Did they use your dues? A waste of money would be buying 350k shirts and only passing out half to the ones that want one. The only shirts being ordered are by people that are asking for one and they all pay dues. So again tell me how they wasted your dues Wally?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did they use your dues? A waste of money would be buying 350k shirts and only passing out half to the ones that want one. The only shirts being ordered are by people that are asking for one and they all pay dues. So again tell me how they wasted your dues Wally?
If you have money for shirts you are collecting too much.

Same here. Gonna be fun racing towards lunch knowing the next month is gonna dictate the next six months.

I hope the company makes the numbers. I hate watching the games play out with out the referee being able to whistle.
They will make their numbers
Every quarter they come up with a new cost cutting measure.
They're no longer paying into Management's pension plan.
I'm sure that will not make any supervisors mad....

Brownwind

They will make their numbers
Every quarter they come up with a new cost cutting measure.
They're no longer paying into Management's pension plan.
I'm sure that will not make any supervisors mad....
Im just gonna go to work tomorrow and remind them that im a Jedi. Together our center geriatric committee agrees it’s time to watch the games and cash in.

I hate it remembering the stupidity of low volume cuts. Gonna thank my customers for their business and enjoy the few moments of promoting the product. Can’t replace service as our last name. Don’t care how long it takes….
Customer is still king and pays our bills.

Wally

r8F2p2yxsmYL.png

Wally

Not sure how someone like yourself, who has worked here this long, could complain about dues money?
Man, I've been saying for years that some cutbacks might be in order. Keep the union lean and mean, especially in RTW states.

govols019

You smell that?
Ron Carey did that.... and they still had to raise dues. The previous dues structure was like from the 40's.

And operate on the edge of insolvency.... so members can put a few more dollars in their pocket ?

Not gonna happen.
These people that say such things should run for an Union office...be a different tune then

Wally

Those probably costs the union $2.50/each. Bulk order tshirts are pretty cheap.
OK, then sell them cheap. Those that want one will buy one.

I have a feeling if they are not free they will be printing a whole lot less shirts! lol.