• Above the mantle

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Storage closet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want a refund

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters

nospinzone

Dunno if this has been posted here yet, but I stumbled onto this bit of info in the deep recesses of Teamster.net

Hoffa and Keegel "Pimped Out"

Portrait Fees

Full length.
$60,000 each

The frame is not included in the price.

Travel and living expenses are additional when it is necessary for the artist to leave New York.

How many members does it take to buy a painting??
hoffa.jpg
keegel.jpg

Last edited:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Well I looked the site over and did not see the paintings of junior Hoffa anywhere. But then again I did not see any heading that was convicted fellons, or lying cheats, or any other such thing.[EVIL]hehehe[/EVIL]

Dont know where they would pigeonhole his painting.

As for the membership paying for his, you would shudder to know what all we pay for behind the scenes.

d

Tyrone Slothrop

dannyboy said:
Well I looked the site over and did not see the paintings of junior Hoffa anywhere. But then again I did not see any heading that was convicted fellons, or lying cheats, or any other such thing.[evil]hehehe[/evil]

Dont know where they would pigeonhole his painting.

As for the membership paying for his, you would shudder to know what all we pay for behind the scenes.

d
The portraits are there, look harder. I would think they are 3/4 length, only $45,000. Is Jr. a convicted *fellon*[sic]? Or a known lying cheat? You are retired now and and receiving your full pension, aren't you? Why so bitter?

I have no love lost for Jr., and told him so much to his face, but to call him a 'fellon' and a lying cheat may be stretching it a bit.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Not bitter. Just a realist who understands the game.

Maybe convicted was the wrong word?

But then again, there is plenty of time........

d

over9five

Staff member
"..and told him so much to his face.."

OK, Susie, I'll bite. Can you please tell us about your encounter with Jr???