Teamsters magazine cover "If Mitt Romney wins, we all lose" Who are you voting for?

Sasquatch

Did you get one in the mail and what are your opinions on this, do you think it is true? Any Romney supporters on this forum? Is he planning to ruin unions if elected, I heard Obama is also trying to do the same thing, and what about all of this talk of FORCED HEALTHCARE, what does this mean for our current medical? Obama did a plethora of sneaky things I will keep it short and state one - Signing the NDAA without one word to the public that is very very scary. Also lying about promising pulling the troops during his first election speech and making it the first thing he did if elected, blatant liar. Who are you voting for? Romney was a coward when it came to the draft for Vietnam as well and snaked his way out of it with waivers 5 times until the war ended look up the reasons why. Too bad Ron Paul isn't accepted by Wall street and world elites to be in the puppet selection Ron Paul is an honest man, delivered over 8,000 babys into the world over his lifetime as a docter faithfully married to the same woman for many decades,and when drafted he willingly served, always a loyal non discriminant human rights activist and strict constitutionalist this type of man is a rare breed nowadays Hmmmm... Obama or Romney... I honestly have to say neither, our country is screwed and our Constitution will continue to be torn apart little by little illegally while everyone either is oblivious or wont stand up or say something about it. I really am interested in your input.

HotPepper

Re: Teamsters magazine cover "If Mitt Romney wins, we all lose" Who are you voting fo

Im writing in paul. Now i pray to lord almighty that mittens does NOT get elected. Now dont get me wrong i dont want Obama elected either. You know the mayans predicted this... ****s going to get real come dec 21 who ever wins

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Re: Teamsters magazine cover "If Mitt Romney wins, we all lose" Who are you voting fo

I'm not voting for Romney quite as much as im
not voting for Obama. It's sad but those are our choices.

over9five

Staff member

I threw that Teamster rag out without opening it as soon as I saw the cover. I don't need those fools telling ME how to vote.

Overpaid Union Thug

I never read that magazine. Too much politics. Being a union member will never have a bearing on my political beliefs. Unions are like religion because they just don't fit into politics very well. To vote for a man/women because they are supposedly pro union is nothing less than selfish. I vote for who I think is better for our country as a whole. Not for who I think will protect union jobs. I am an American first. The union is too far down the list of my priorities to mention. If unions (especially union magazines) are actually helping determine how people vote than this country is in worst shape than I thought.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Here is Romney speaking about his stance on unions. I cant understand why ANY union member would vote for this individual as THIS is the face of the Republican Party

[video=youtube;4gYBBE2acxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4gYBBE2acxs[/video]

Because of the teamsters I can afford to live in a neighborhood where it is mostly republican. These republicans resent that I drive a truck and live where they live. I have several Obama signs in my fron yard. Mitt wants to make the good old USA a right to work country. This wound undermine all of our well beings as teamster rank and file members. Many generations have fought way to hard for us to give up this way of life.

over9five

Staff member

I never read that magazine. Too much politics. Being a union member will never have a bearing on my political beliefs. Unions are like religion because they just don't fit into politics very well. To vote for a man/women because they are supposedly pro union is nothing less than selfish. I vote for who I think is better for our country as a whole. Not for who I think will protect union jobs. I am an American first. The union is too far down the list of my priorities to mention. If unions (especially union magazines) are actually helping determine how people vote than this country is in worst shape than I thought.

Exactly! Vote for your country.

Buck Fifty

I think that absolutely no one should vote. Call it a vote for Mankind !

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Because of the teamsters I can afford to live in a neighborhood where it is mostly republican. These republicans resent that I drive a truck and live where they live. I have several Obama signs in my fron yard. Mitt wants to make the good old USA a right to work country. This wound undermine all of our well beings as teamster rank and file members. Many generations have fought way to hard for us to give up this way of life.

At least you'll have a job under Romney. Obama wants to pay the low income people more to just at home and do nothing and wants to tax the hell out of the rest of us. Obama has literally broken every campaign promise he made. Listen I know presidents can't do all they promise but he's done nothing. Oh wait he shoved Obamacare down the throats of the 60% of people that don't want it. He gave us one giant thing we didn't want. Oh and 4 plus trillion in debt. I'll take my chances with Romney.

bbsam

Staff member

He gave us the stimulus that Ryan was happy to help spend.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

. Obama has literally broken every campaign promise he made. Listen I know presidents can't do all they promise but he's done nothing. ......................... I'll take my chances with Romney.

actually President has kept many more promises than he broke,and still has a large number 'in the works'
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

why are you willing to take chances with Romney?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

At least you'll have a job under Romney. Obama wants to pay the low income people more to just at home and do nothing and wants to tax the hell out of the rest of us. Obama has literally broken every campaign promise he made. Listen I know presidents can't do all they promise but he's done nothing. Oh wait he shoved Obamacare down the throats of the 60% of people that don't want it. He gave us one giant thing we didn't want. Oh and 4 plus trillion in debt. I'll take my chances with Romney.

Let us know when you find out the date when we all lose our jobs. That way, I have time to fill out applications at those super, high-paying non-union jobs.