Teamsters Presidential endorsement 2016?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That is terrible. Corporations dump an outrageous amount of money trying to destroy Unions and that is how our members fight back. Smh
You are assuming that by giving money to Democrats, you are helping the working man

Ask the coal miners how that is working out for them.

Hofficer Hater

The West Virginia Miners are morons for endorsing an anti union and pro right-to-work candidate like Donald Trump. Trump is not only against unions, he's a pro free-trade policy candidate that has benefited him by exploiting the labor of women and children in Mexico and China where his clothing line is made. He also claims to be in favor of building a Wall, but 70%+ of his employees at the Trump hotels and other entities are undocumented immigrants and non union, haha!

When I watched the interview of the officers of the West Virginia Mine Workers union I couldn't stop laughing at how poorly spoken and educated they were. If those inbred officers were that poorly educated and unpresentable I can just imagine their members?

These Mine Workers officers make the white-trash officers in our union (Teamsters) look like lawyers, haha!

But lets not forget that Billary Clinton is no friend of labor either. Her husband passed NAFTA in 1994 and she has endorsed every piece of free trade legislation that has followed. If Billary ends up being the Democratic nominee all unionists are in trouble.

If Donald ends being the candidate for the Depublicans and Billary of the Remocrats I guess we have two options left: Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party who is anti union, or Jill Stein of the Green Party who is perhaps the only real working-class candidate after Bernie Sanders.

Billary or the Donald will not get my vote. Teamsters, do not be morons and vote for either!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The West Virginia Miners are morons for endorsing an anti union and pro right-to-work candidate like Donald Trump. Trump is not only against unions, he's a pro free-trade policy candidate that has benefited him by exploiting the labor of women and children in Mexico and China where his clothing line is made. He also claims to be in favor of building a Wall, but 70%+ of his employees at the Trump hotels and other entities are undocumented immigrants and non union, haha!

When I watched the interview of the officers of the West Virginia Mine Workers union I couldn't stop laughing at how poorly spoken and educated they were. If those inbred officers were that poorly educated and unpresentable I can just imagine their members?

These Mine Workers officers make the white-trash officers in our union (Teamsters) look like lawyers, haha!

But lets not forget that Billary Clinton is no friend of labor either. Her husband passed NAFTA in 1994 and she has endorsed every piece of free trade legislation that has followed. If Billary ends up being the Democratic nominee all unionists are in trouble.

If Donald ends being the candidate for the Depublicans and Billary of the Remocrats I guess we have two options left: Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party who is anti union, or Jill Stein of the Green Party who is perhaps the only real working-class candidate after Bernie Sanders.

Billary or the Donald will not get my vote. Teamsters, do not be morons and vote for either!
What other choice do these coal miner have.

They want the coal mines open so that they have jobs.

Hillary has sworn to shut coal production down.

Sanders won't stop the Democrats from pushing governmental regulations to ban the use of coal.

Trump loves coal.

What choice do they have?

LagunaBrown

That's what happens when you declare an impasse and shove the contract up my ass.

friend* them.
That type of reaction is selfish and naive. They are two entirely different issues regardless of an impasse or not. Is pulling money out of DRIVE really going to help your cause? In fact it will only be hurting yourself and sending a union busting message to others.

Gimme Danger

tmp_31088-FB_IMG_14627566850171334423645.jpg