Teamsters United and TDU STILL asking for money!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
In a masked effort to "continue the fight", are supporters that blind that they are being asked and soaked out of their cash by the democracy police? Are people really this blind? Z, Pope, TS and the other acolytes of destruction (TDU) are calling people straight up asking for money. Wake up people!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The thing about irony, is that it's......"ironic".

Much like when Hoffa came into power due to a rerun election in the late 90's, he and much of his EBoard may very well be ousted through similar circumstances.

When and if things go as they believe they will, Teamsters United will need money for the next campaign in 2017.

As usual, you're drawing attention to the very thing you hope is swept under the carpet.

Thanks

UniteandWin

Tdu and teamsters u are so self absorbed whiney, I can't hardly take it. Is there anything right with being a teamster? I would like an honest answer to this, by the so called reformers. If all that energy and propaganda was directed towards the company and the rtw enthusiasts, I would be willing to listen

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Tdu and teamsters u are so self absorbed whiney, I can't hardly take it. Is there anything right with being a teamster? I would like an honest answer to this, by the so called reformers. If all that energy and propaganda was directed towards the company and the rtw enthusiasts, I would be willing to listen

Sent using BrownCafe App
It may stem from the consistent and inherent need to read every Teamster publication from back to front?