Ted Cruz announces... wait, im still laughing...! LOL

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
the good news is while Hillary has a led a life and career swimming in dishonesty, Graft , Corruption and incompetence her career has been devoid of sexual scandal probably because the :censored2: is so ugly not even Bill would hit that.

View attachment 75114
The difference is Bentley campaigned on good old-fashioned christian family values. Can't say the Clintons did the same.

JL 0513

Amazing how you people believe a trashy tabloid paper.

This just in, a 3-headed baby just born! And Aliens just took the President!

newfie

Ahh, are you serious with that assessment??

If "SHE" currently works for Trump, and "SHE" was banging Cruz while "SHE" worked for him, wouldnt it stand to REASON, that she would tell TRUMP, and TRUMP would tell the inquirer, and they would work from there??

It matters not, the damage is done. You cant unring that bell. Regardless of who leaked the story, CRUZ is finished.

That leaves Trump to get smashed in the general election.

Good for the democrats!!!

TOS.

your comprehension is sooo poor . I 'm not trying to undue any damage because what you have is not fixable. I have no love for Cruz. i'm simply making the point that Trump was not behind it since one of his own people was named as one of the affairs.

newfie

Welcome to the SPIN ZONE... where the republican faithful refuse to take ownership of anything wrong. OOPS, i Goofed, I forgot to add Ted Cruz to the Republican family values thread!

No spin there, just plain facts.

TOS.

You have to admit wes hubbel is possibly the only man that has ever done Hillary?

newfie

The difference is Bentley campaigned on good old-fashioned christian family values. Can't say the Clintons did the same.

yea I've heard that weak defense before. you guys claim your candidates don't claim moraility so its ok for them to act like rutting slime dogs. Sorry bud America wont buy that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Amazing how you people believe a trashy tabloid paper.

This just in, a 3-headed baby just born! And Aliens just took the President!

Hey goofball, the golden ticket member on this board SANCTIONED the trashy tabloid paper a long time ago as a credible source of information.

She's a republican, and not a democrat.

Notice she is silent on this one??? Would hate to expose herself as a hypocrite.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
your comprehension is sooo poor . I 'm not trying to undue any damage because what you have is not fixable. I have no love for Cruz. i'm simply making the point that Trump was not behind it since one of his own people was named as one of the affairs.

You have NO IDEA who is behind it.

Pretending to have some insight on it is laughable at best.

Today, there are stories that the Rubio campaign floated this idea to the media 7 months ago and those media outlets refused to run the story.

Trump and CEO David Pecker have been friends for decades.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/25/trump-national-enquirer-ceo-have-been-friends-for-years/

Seems like when trump needed some dirt tossed out, Mr pecker complied and ran stories against other candidates.

For you to believe this is not possible is silly at best.

Trump may have been responsible, we will never know, but he is just slimy enough to do something like that.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...r-rumors-peddled-by-marco-rubio-s-allies.html

The truth behind the rumor-mongering, however, is a little more complex. A half-dozen GOP operatives and media figures tell The Daily Beast that Cruz’s opponents have been pushing charges of adultery for at least six months now—and that allies of former GOP presidential hopeful Marco Rubio were involved in spreading the smears.

For months and months, anti-Cruz operatives have pitched a variety of #CruzSexScandal stories to a host of prominent national publications, according to Republican operatives and media figures. The New York Times, The Washington Post, Bloomberg News, Politico, and ABC News—reporters at all those outlets heard some version of the Cruz-is-cheating story. None of them decided to run with rumors. Those publications’ representatives all declined to provide on-the-record comments when The Daily Beast reached out for this article.
Breitbart News, the notoriously Trump-friendly conservative outlet, was also pitched the story of Cruz’s extramarital affairs, according to a source close to the publication.
“We got it from a Rubio ally,” said the source. “It was too thin, so [Breitbart’s Washington political editor Matt Boyle] decided not to run it. There was no way to verify the claims.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...r-rumors-peddled-by-marco-rubio-s-allies.html

The truth behind the rumor-mongering, however, is a little more complex. A half-dozen GOP operatives and media figures tell The Daily Beast that Cruz’s opponents have been pushing charges of adultery for at least six months now—and that allies of former GOP presidential hopeful Marco Rubio were involved in spreading the smears.

For months and months, anti-Cruz operatives have pitched a variety of #CruzSexScandal stories to a host of prominent national publications, according to Republican operatives and media figures. The New York Times, The Washington Post, Bloomberg News, Politico, and ABC News—reporters at all those outlets heard some version of the Cruz-is-cheating story. None of them decided to run with rumors. Those publications’ representatives all declined to provide on-the-record comments when The Daily Beast reached out for this article.
Breitbart News, the notoriously Trump-friendly conservative outlet, was also pitched the story of Cruz’s extramarital affairs, according to a source close to the publication.
“We got it from a Rubio ally,” said the source. “It was too thin, so [Breitbart’s Washington political editor Matt Boyle] decided not to run it. There was no way to verify the claims.”

I already posted this information.

Thanks for keeping up.

TOS.

JL 0513

TOS is drooling over this tabloid nonsense for obvious reasons. Just go back and read the first post of this thread. Had it all wrong on Cruz. But he is so right on this and has proof.

Laughing, laughing, at the 2nd man standing out of 17 and a guy who beats Clinton in national general election polls.

newfie

TOS is drooling over this tabloid nonsense for obvious reasons. Just go back and read the first post of this thread. Had it all wrong on Cruz. But he is so right on this and has proof.

Laughing, laughing, at the 2nd man standing out of 17 and a guy who beats Clinton in national general election polls.

assuming Hillary actually beats Bernie. Bernie suddenly has a lot of momentum after kicking hillarys rear in the three primaries yesterday.

newfie

Hey goofball, the golden ticket member on this board SANCTIONED the trashy tabloid paper a long time ago as a credible source of information.

She's a republican, and not a democrat.

Notice she is silent on this one??? Would hate to expose herself as a hypocrite.

TOS.

Dude its ok if The Enquirer is your main news source. it does have a lot of colorful pictures that probably help your understanding :)

JL 0513

assuming Hillary actually beats Bernie. Bernie suddenly has a lot of momentum after kicking hillarys rear in the three primaries yesterday.

Bernie keeps on winning. Hillary isn't leading by a whole lot in regular delegate count. She has most of the super delegates who backed Clinton from the start and doesn't reflect public voting. This is where it has been "fixed" for Clinton. It's ludicrous. People called this for Clinton from the start. And it almost doesn't matter how well Sanders does.

newfie

You have NO IDEA who is behind it.

Pretending to have some insight on it is laughable at best

TOS.

I'm sorry I should have been more sensitive when discussing your favorite read. Bwahaha

you liberals realize we are going to get a lot of mileage out of your sudden support of this otherwise discredited news source.