Television

rod

Retired 22 years
Sasquatching isn't so good either!!

I never got into any of the ghost hunting-Bigfoot type shoes. They always seemed too fake. Now I'm just waiting to see who gets the most gold on Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold this season.

oldngray

nowhere special
I never got into any of the ghost hunting-Bigfoot type shoes. They always seemed too fake. Now I'm just waiting to see who gets the most gold on Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold this season.
ancient-aliens.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The couple times I watched the Big Foot or the Ghost Hunters, the one line I kept hearing was..."Did you hear that?" "Did you see that?" The audience never heard or saw anything.

oldngray

nowhere special
Grimm finale was strange. Nice when a series wraps things up instead of being suddenly cancelled with everything in limbo.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
My list of reasons why Bigfoot does not exist are all somewhat related.
1. Nobody has EVER found a dead one. Even anthropologists say Bigfoot would be behind Neanderthals, and Neanderthals are recognized by them as the first homonids to bury their dead.
2. (related) Nobody has hit one with their car in BFE at night.
3. (also related) No dimwit hunter has accidentally shot one thinking it was a bear. HIKERS have!

moreluck

golden ticket member
One of my favorite series on TV is Scandal.
Thursday was the 100th episode and it was awful!!
Who wants to know how things would've gone if Fitz had lost the election?? Who cares?
Just because it's Easter week doesn't mean you can't advance the story! Lazy Shonda!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the T.V. version of Fifty Shades of Grey. Not so R rated. It was OK. I know they must've cut out a lot of the bathtub scene because it only lasted a few seconds and it looked like it was going somewhere.

The guy who played Christian Grey was OK for the part, but the girl was all wrong....Dakota Johnson. She had too much hair......should've been an innocent, timid blonde. She wasn't believable in the part.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just watched a "1st 48" episode. It was a double murder in a music studio. One of the victims was a wannabe rapper who worked at UPS at night (Atlanta) named Nathan Hannon.
All the ending said that 3 guys were charged with murder and awaiting trial. Anyone know anything?