Television

rod

Retired 22 years
I always liked the show because the family wasn't rich like the Huxtables and were more like everyday folks to me.
To this day I can’t figure out how I could like the Rosanne show but couldn’t stand her as a stand up comedian.

rod

Retired 22 years
We need something like the old Gong Show again. The only thing that has come close to it in recent years was the Craig Ferguson Show

rod

Retired 22 years
So did anyone watch the new Rosanne show? I found it humorous and enjoyed the equal sided political humor. They did a good job of walking that tightrope

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Anybody watch The Terror yet?Found it interesting made up BS with some fact. Remember seeing in National Geographic about that buried body found from the Franklin Expedition.

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
Roseanne was good. We made a night of it with the kids. I grew up with the show and really like the portrayal of real life. I thought it was a little rusty in the beginning maybe some over acting but all in all same old Conner antics. I look forward to sitting down as a family to watch every week.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I saw Rob Reiner on TV commenting on the success of the Roseanne Re-boot. Nice to know that his name from years ago (Meathead) really fits him!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jimmy Kimmel is a real loser!!! Making fun of someone's (Melania's) accent.........that means all those people who live in your state and speak broken English are fodder for your asinine humor??!!

rod

Retired 22 years
Watched Real Money last night on AXS tv. Reality show staring Eddie Money. It was all hyped up to be such a great show---boy were they wrong--BORING. Take that one off my record always list on the DVR.

rod

Retired 22 years
Starts in about an hour 8 central. Secrets of Waco as told by a retired UPS driver who delivered to the compound in the days preceding the government screw-up.