Temp driving before June 3rd

Yesterday May 17th, 2019 I was pulled from unload at the center I work at when we were done with air by our center manager. I was asked if I wanted to help deliver some ground from a driver since I started driving November 5th, 2018 during peak. They are paying me top rate until I take my temp driving job June 3rd and I will begin my progression as a driver and will be paid a different pay rate.
My question is if I started to temp drive before June 3rd does my seniority become November 5th when I started during peak instead of January 21st when I took the unload job in the building? Also do I still have to qualify for 30 days since I am driving before June 3rd with any day after January first driving counts towards the 30 days needed to qualify?
I have some drivers at my center telling me to ask our shop steward because they believe I should be retroed back towards my initial start date which was November 5th and I should be considered a Full time driver instead of a temp driver.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
What kind of backdoor sorcery is this. I have to grind 4 years to reach top pay and this clown gets it immediately and keeps trying to go even further back. Qualify like everyone else and start at day one.

What kind of backdoor sorcery is this. I have to grind 4 years to reach top pay and this clown gets it immediately and keeps trying to go even further back. Qualify like everyone else and start at day one.
How’s that my fault? Lol I’m just that good of a driver and we are short on drivers. Don’t hate bro lmao.

Plus if I’m not mistaken they have to pay you top rate if it’s before temp driving starts in June.

Dough99

Yesterday May 17th, 2019 I was pulled from unload at the center I work at when we were done with air by our center manager. I was asked if I wanted to help deliver some ground from a driver since I started driving November 5th, 2018 during peak. They are paying me top rate until I take my temp driving job June 3rd and I will begin my progression as a driver and will be paid a different pay rate.
My question is if I started to temp drive before June 3rd does my seniority become November 5th when I started during peak instead of January 21st when I took the unload job in the building? Also do I still have to qualify for 30 days since I am driving before June 3rd with any day after January first driving counts towards the 30 days needed to qualify?
I have some drivers at my center telling me to ask our shop steward because they believe I should be retroed back towards my initial start date which was November 5th and I should be considered a Full time driver instead of a temp driver.
Let’s say if you drive tomorrow that count as day one.

Shift 2

Are you sure you being paid top rate and not cover driving pay which is 85% of top rate. Top rate where I’m at is $36.91 and cover rate is $31.47