Termination attempt

Thebrownblob

This is why UPS doesn’t worry about the union. 2 years of hard work and this poor guy has no clue. Lack of knowledge, lack of decision trees, lack of organization …just pay your union dues lol.
Or you could just ask? I’m a union Steward and I still ask questions. No way anyone person can have knowledge of everything. SMH

UPSER1987

Or you could just ask? I’m a union Steward and I still ask questions. No way anyone person can have knowledge of everything. SMH
The employee should be informed/provided basic information. Why should he have to ask? Is there literature handed out? Phone contact lists? Nope.The basics should be provided, that’s what he/she is paying for. No one takes responsibility for anything-it’s somebody’s else’s job lol.

SMH.

Thebrownblob

The employee should be informed/provided basic information. Why should he have to ask? Is there literature handed out? Phone contact lists? Nope.The basics should be provided, that’s what he/she is paying for. No one takes responsibility for anything-it’s somebody’s else’s job lol.

SMH.
I cannot speak to your local but to our local yes everybody receives a binder with pertinent information. I’ve been part of this local for 30 years and I don’t even know everything lol you seem like you’re just a complainer. Asking questions when have them is the most important thing to do. We have a great office staff at our local That answers questions and helps fill out paperwork. I’m sorry if yours does not but since you don’t ask you probably don’t even know if they do or don’t😂

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

That’s good. Sounds like this fellas local failed him.
That could very well be possible I understand that every local does not do a great job. I would also say many people get the binder and never look at it. Really just human nature you don’t really look for answers to questions you don’t have yet.

I tried, some days, it took him hours to respond to my text messages, on others days.
Management just liked to close the doors to stay cool, since there is no AC inside the warehouse. Whenever I tried asking management questions, I was told to refer to the business manager. I just got sick and tired of being treated like a third wheel...

Thebrownblob

I tried, some days, it took him hours to respond to my text messages, on others days.
Management just liked to close the doors to stay cool, since there is no AC inside the warehouse. Whenever I tried asking management questions, I was told to refer to the business manager. I just got sick and tired of being treated like a third wheel...
You’ll always be a third wheel to management. If your union steward will not give you information you need call your business agent, if your business agent cannot give you the information call your union president. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

That could very well be possible I understand that every local does not do a great job. I would also say many people get the binder and never look at it. Really just human nature you don’t really look for answers to questions you don’t have yet.
No binder was ever given. The culture was: "shut up, don't ask any question, work as instructed (in other words: do as you're told)"

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I cannot speak to your local but to our local yes everybody receives a binder with pertinent information. I’ve been part of this local for 30 years and I don’t even know everything lol you seem like you’re just a complainer. Asking questions when have them is the most important thing to do. We have a great office staff at our local That answers questions and helps fill out paperwork. I’m sorry if yours does not but since you don’t ask you probably don’t even know if they do or don’t😂
He is management , their Local is in Atlanta

quad decade guy

Return of the Clown….
And bullying. Actually it never stopped.
Here too.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Although with 40 years , I would hope a person would learn a little about a lot.....and I never said I had knowledge of everything. That's just your smear(bullying). I suspect jealousy too....envy.
Return of the Clown….
And yet.....there are some retired folks(who actually have no influence on day to day UPS operations) that post on just about any subject.....while spewing hate and bullying....bereft of meaningful content....65 yo bullies. A classic example: How the "Future of BC" thread devolved into this very crap. Most threads do. By the same folks.....

To be clear: Cheryl's passing is tragic. I welcome the coming demise of BC.

The irony of this site being established to eliminate bullying and the vicious internet hate so pervasive in online groups....

Thebrownblob

Although with 40 years , I would hope a person would learn a little about a lot.....and I never said I had knowledge of everything. That's just your smear(bullying). I suspect jealousy too....envy.

And yet.....there are some retired folks(who actually have no influence on day to day UPS operations) that post on just about any subject.....while spewing hate and bullying....bereft of meaningful content....65 yo bullies. A classic example: How the "Future of BC" thread devolved into this very crap. Most threads do. By the same folks.....

The irony of this site being established to eliminate bullying and the vicious internet hate so pervasive in online groups....
How have you been? Been anywhere cool? Taking any drives in the Corvette worth mentioning? Flew anywhere interesting? Sure glad you’re back!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

And we welcomed your absence.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Oh brother not more of this holier than thou bull:censored2: