Termination for 5 minutes unpaid time

542thruNthru

Do you unplug it when you leave? Better safe than sorry.
That's the least of my worries!

FalseRingedGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif

Trucker Clock

Do you have natural gas running to your house?

Do you unplug it when you leave? Better safe than sorry.

You're comparing a solar connection, and a natural gas connection, to a gas hose pumping 5 gallons of flammable liquid into an unsealed gas tank, sitting on top of a 30,000 gallon tank of the same flammable liquid, only relying on a small sensor to cut the flow when the tank is full? OK.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You're comparing a solar connection, and a natural gas connection, to a gas hose pumping 5 gallons of flammable liquid into an unsealed gas tank, sitting on top of a 30,000 gallon tank of the same flammable liquid, only relying on a small sensor to cut the flow when the tank is full? OK.

Yes. All have extremely unlikely risks. Glad we agree on that.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Personally, I don’t code out bathroom breaks. However if I’m buying a drink or food, even if it lasts 2 minutes, I code it out. Hasn’t happened recently, but we’ve had supervisors in the past sit at popular gas stations frequented by drivers and they’ve done the same thing. Fired for stealing time. They’ve all gotten their jobs back I’ve seen guys go home on light Monday's and sit at their houses for hours waiting for pickups. Eventually they screwed up and that was thrown into the mix, also got their jobs back. I wouldn’t worry. Don’t give me the I don’t know how to code it out/didn’t know I needed to code it out excuse. That’s rookie crap.