tests

Oak

Don't PT sups have to take a test before they are hired? Trust me, I've got a couple doozies.

I've really, really wanted to ask, "Didn't you have to take a test to become a sup?" Or make the comment, "I thought you were smarter than that." Knowing well they aren't. Would this fall outside 'the treat with respect' issue? I mean, just a question or simple statement.

Trust me, I know need to make zero waves before I qualify.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Like @Brownslave688 said, it is mostly a personality test. There are some questions in there though that require some solving, but if you get those wrong, you shouldn't be around other humans.

It's not an excuse, but for a lot of these PTers it is their first time in a semi-leadership position. It can be a learning experience, but too many go into it guns blazing, rather than easing into it. They end up shooting themselves in the foot. They should be using that time to build relationships, not resentment.

Yes you need to take a test before you become a PT sup just like any job unfortunately. Also I heard that they have DOK questions too

Oak

I know I need to make zero waves before I qualify.

Missed a word there, didn't I? I failed the test!

oldngray

nowhere special
Oh, they use a cheat sheet for that.
awesome-products-2.gif

ski or die

Ski or Die
The only tests I was aware of was required reading "How to Disrespect Employees and make them feel worthless" and also the required use of a whip.