Texas & Pilots

ManInBrown

As long as you don’t touch your eyes, nose, mouth with hands you’re 99.9% not going to get this virus. It’s that simple.
Not true. That greatly reduces the risk but you can catch it in the air. Someone close talking you, coughing or sneezing in your general vicinity. Don’t spread misinformation. There is a Dr in NYC right now in critical condition. A patient with Covid coughed in his face. A day later he was in critical condition.

quad decade guy

Not true. That greatly reduces the risk but you can catch it in the air. Someone close talking you, coughing or sneezing in your general vicinity. Don’t spread misinformation. There is a Dr in NYC right now in critical condition. A patient with Covid coughed in his face. A day later he was in critical condition.

Oh man, good luck. Next thing ya know, he'll hope you get the virus.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
1C3F3F02-7236-49C6-B304-3512A8ACECBB.gif

Over70irregs

Well, I'm all of those listed. No lottery needed. As a UPSer, my exposure couldn't

be much higher. I've also been deemed expendable and replaceable(always have

been by UPS). I've always said, let's just get on with it(that includes me and my

family and loved ones). This is a war and there will be casualties....maybe even me.

Lock it down tight with martial law(military) with the consequences or open it up with

the consequences. There have been suggestions this could go on for 18 months.

Think really long and critically about that.
People are scared of us out there. Ready to move on....